Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Crashing in Looter Battle During Train Your Troops Quest.

I am currently on a fresh playthrough of the game on version 1.5 Beta and I obtained the train your troops quest. I put them in the skirmisher troop bracket and when I kill looters with them the game crashes. How do I upload a save to show you? But idk what causes the bug other than attacking...
  2. Resolved Bugs and Issues

It was beta branch. No mods all vanilla
  3. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

I request to incorporate the shield blocking like we had in Warband, where I could right click hold and face the attacker. This reaction crap is not going to cut it for me, I am no longer a young person. I right click and move mouse and it does nothing, only if shield is down does it work. Who would dare lower shield with arrows raining in? Even for a second. The movement keys are for moving your character so how does that work, move right and block right?

Did not get past first training session.
    You have to move the mouse in the direction you want to fight. Honestly it is super immersive once you understand it. It is the perfect break from a FPS
  4. Resolved Bugs and Issues

Issue/Bug #1: Whenever I get into a looter conversation and take them prsioner if I back out of this screen I get stuck talking to the prisoner and can't press continue. The game is not frozen just fails to load the next scene. It only happens when I outnumber them and they surrender obviously...
  5. Can't Finish the Main Quest

After you create kindgom talk to either one of the two people you have to talk to to get parts of the dragon banner
  6. Resolved Garrison Troops

Update if I even garrison 1 troop its 4000 gold charge a day... Please help
  7. Resolved Garrison Troops

How to Reproduce: I Garrison my troops and it makes my daily gold charge outrageous. Just captured a castle clan level 2 IDK if that makes a difference. Also less than 100 troops I think 86 troops were garrisoned but I put them in my party and no 4000 gold charge daily?

Quest/Settlement Name (if related):Mazhadan Castle
    Media (Screenshots & Video): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vl_8neQ85YYsLikGYHIyhTml8ceyX3ro/view?usp=sharing
    Version: 1.4.2 Beta
    Installed community-made modifications:
    Computer Specs
    :
    GPU: RTX 2070 Super Factory Edition
    CPU: Intel I9 9900k 4.7 Clock
    RAM: 16 GB G Skillz Trident
    Motherboard: Auros Master
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 860 Samsung Evo 1 TB (Game), 256 GB SSD (Windows OS)
  8. Resolved Garrison Troops

How to Reproduce: I Garrison my troops and it makes my daily gold charge outrageous. Just captured a castle clan level 2 IDK if that makes a difference Quest/Settlement Name (if related):Mazhadan Castle Media (Screenshots & Video)...
Back
Top Bottom