Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Khuzait culture bonus for recruitment cost does not work for horse archers

Summary: Khuzait culture bonus (which stated at character creation screen) for recruitment cost does not work for horse archers. It should be %10 cheaper. The bug is in GetTroopRecruitmentCost method of DefaultPartyWageModel class. It is working as expected for mounted troops (Cavalry) but not...
  2. NPCs Dumping Prisoners in Castles

If you personally not owned that fief you cannot "manage" prisoners but can donate. It does not matter you owned the kingdom or not. So you can see them but not manage. But the owner of that castle can manage the dungeon and ransom them somewhere else. If you want prisoners for yourself, take your army to your castle first after a successful battle.
  3. In Progress Unable to create a kingdom

@nilbex Thanks that seems to work in the beta version as well to create your kingdom.
    Perfect! Have fun :smile:
  4. In Progress Unable to create a kingdom

With the version 1.4.1, in tier 4 (if you have a settlement), you can create your kingdom via clan tab without accomplishing these tasks nor talking to anyone.
  5. Resolved [1.4.2e]Issue with the appointment of posts when updating from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2

Also you can check this topic for a possible workaround while waiting the development: Lost Clan Position When Assigned to Temporary Hero
  6. Resolved Can't play chess with NPC in some lord's hall

I came across with this in different towns with different lords. I walk on him and push a little and fixed it :smile:
  7. Resolved Game Crashes On New Game and Loading Old Save

You are welcome, have fun :smile:
  8. Resolved Game Crashes On New Game and Loading Old Save

If you used mods in that save, try to open it with exact same mods because removing some mods also can cause problems/crashes. If available, update that mods with the current versions of them because after major game updates, some mods cause problems/crashes.
  9. Resolved Wife doesn't get pregnant at all

How it was before? I started to play on 1.4.0 and waiting him/her with the same town always works.
    I was waiting some time passing after the last birth, -most of the time- after a war to fast recovery with the same town while he/she is on my party or sharing same army always concludes with a new child if you wait enough.
  10. Resolved Lost Clan Position When Assigned to Temporary Hero

Assumption 1: Clan party screen have a bug about assigning roles of people that not in your party anymore.
    Assumption 2: Talking to companions directly do not have that bug.
    Can you try to talk to any of the remaining companions in your party and ask them to assign a new role. Give the Scout title to this other companion (if possible). After that you should be able to change back and assign another companion as Scout. It is not a real solution to the problem but maybe it can help you to workaround that.
  11. Resolved Noble retinues policy has wrong effect on party size

Bug: Noble retinues policy has wrong effect. Possible Cause: [From 1.4.1 patch notes] Influence awards of some policies were adjusted to reduce influence inflation across kingdoms. Content of policy: Noble Retinues: Tier 5+ clans lose 1 influence per day and the party size of their leaders is...
  12. Resolved Endless Loop After Persuading someone to join kingdom.

Same happened to me after making peace but it was not endless. After talk, sometimes gave me chance to continue but our characters was at the same point. So I tried to walk different directions and one of them helped me to get rid of it.
Back
Top Bottom