Search results for query: *

• Users: Gadheras
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gadheras

1.2 beta. Smithing progress to fast?

There is something wonky with the smithing system in 1.2 beta. You unlock parts to fast, at least compared with before. Example; I unlocked all parts in 2h swords without smith anything better than swords using iron at best and in matter of a few ingame days at most with like 4 characters.
  2. Gadheras

SP - General The FOG and marriage proposals

This could need some improvements. Now you risk have no idea what you get offered if you can't look up the character before accept. You might get a 50 year old widow or whatever. Maybe the offers should get pushed to an open quest so you have to go meet the character in question. Or at least...
  3. Gadheras

Need More Info Capped party size on siege.

During a new campaign on 1.9 I noticed that my attacking party durng a siege was capped in size at 250 units. Even my party size was over 350. This with battle size set at max and the defending part was less than 500 units. Yesterday on a new campaign on release verson while doing 2 sieges in...
  4. Gadheras

Need More Info 1.9 AI Army's and Pyrrhic sieges..

I noticed with 1.9 that AI Army's is prone to burn themselves down to the ground while doing a siege. I seen huge armies grind themselves down in a siege and end up get captured by some mid sized party in the process. I don't know if this is intended, or something is bugged. But it would make...
  5. Gadheras

In Progress 1.9 beta. Issues with ransoming prisoners, and moving lords from dungeons.

- Companion parties NEVER ransom units they capture. They just stuff my dungeons full of them. Make it much harder to level up rogue skill for companions. And I believe other clan parties in my Kingdom does the same. Dungeons overflowing with prisoners, is a gift basket if someone siege the town...
  6. Gadheras

Resolved 1.9 missing experience with multi stage fights...

When you have a battle and the enemy flee. A new battle take place right after with the fleeing party. But the experience you get from the first fight is lost. Let's say the post battle report from the first fight says I had 14 troops that did level up. As I got no chance to actually level up...
  7. Gadheras

SP - General Please make a new system for making babies!

This system can REALLY need some rework. Hanging around in a town for days and waiting for RNG Jesus is not a good way. Then reload a save and try again (and again, and again, and again). There is battles to be had and wars to be won. Sitting idle waiting to be blessed by RNG Jesus is not...
  8. Gadheras

Make making babies great again!

This game really need a better way for you to grow your clan. Sitting around waiting waiting for RNG Jesus, reload and savescum is not really great -) When you have 3-4 clan members leading parties. They need a way to hook up for some fun time with their spouses without you have to micro manage...
  9. Gadheras

Resolved 1.7.0 auto donate troops to town/castle after siege.

Whenever I take a town/castle. Majority of the troops that get auto donated to the garisson seem to be taken primary out of just one party in the army, rather than a few from each. It's annoying when that burden seems to always land on one of my clan parties, and not any of the other parties in...
  10. Gadheras

Resolved 1.7.0 Gang leader need weapons...

I did accept such a mission thinking it would be just some quick extra xp for smithing for the companions. Not really paying much attention to the details..... 272 hand axes.... at the great reward of 4000+ something. Did something get messed up here in relation to slashing items values? Just...
  11. Gadheras

In Progress 1.7.0 Promoted Companions lose their clan guys to marriages?

I don't know if this is a bug, or just me being unlucky... I promoted 2 companions and gave them a castle each. Short after I noticed they both lost a guy. Turned out they both married and moved onto the clan of the one they married. Both was leaders of their clans. Good for them I guess, not...
  12. Gadheras

In Progress 1.7.0 Reinforcement.

Love the new maps and all.. but... Having a large army battle, and your enemy withdraw and camp in the corner or further back on the map etc. Then you advance and battle take place. Their reinforcements now start appear behind your lines and attack you in the back. The same applies if I''m...
  13. Gadheras

SP - General Losing standing with own Clans/Family when capture fiefs

When you capture a castle/town, and you select show mercy, pillage etc. If you have party leaders in your army of a certain trait like cruel, and you show mercy, then you loose quite a lot standing with these characters. Standings you can't easy get back I got no idea how important standing will...
  14. Gadheras

Resolved 1.5.10 Conspiracy raiders issue.

The conspiracy raiders quest got a big issue. I where looking around for them when I found several parties engaging them. They took down the conspiracy raider party, but then a new party just respawned right away where the other died. The other parties kept fight this ever spawning raider party...
  15. Gadheras

Resolved 1.5.10 Campaign quest "Caravan bug"

Tried to find a thread where I read something about the same but couldn't find it.. Regardless. I got the intercept arms caravan quest. When I found it, it did belong to the "western empire". I fought it and then got criminal rating and the western empire did got to war with me. As I already...
  16. Gadheras

SP - General Make us able to trade with companions.

With your family clan members, you can trade with them. Particular useful when they leading parties. For companions you can't. Please change it so you can...
  17. Gadheras

Resolved 1.5.10 Clan members still die in battles with 100% reduction turned on.

"Clan Member death possibility in battles reduced by 100% doesn't work... " At first I noticed I had companions die in battles now and then. And thought maybe the rule just applied for actual "family members" of the clan. But then Varic and his new wife ended up whacked in same battle. So safe...
  18. Gadheras

Resolved 1.5.10 Campaign quest bugged?

I wanted to be well prepared this time for the main quest. Took my time, built up a nice war chest. I took a settlement and created my Kingdom. A "non imperial" one.. Rather that go back to Arzagos right away, I went to war with the western empire. They are left with 1 castle, and now 4 of their...
  19. Gadheras

Resolved Beta 1.5.10 Can't issue commands once enemy start to flee battle field.

When the enemy start to flee the field, I can no longer issue commands. I like to use cav to run down fleeing enemies. Screaming at the screen got no effect -)
  20. Gadheras

SP - Battles & Sieges Make siege equipment part of building the siege camp.

It would make more sense to have you able to queue up all the siege equipment you want during building the siege camp, rather than have to micromanage the engine building after camp is done. Have to hit stop button to try get a engine in reserve before the town/castle defense already do damage...
Back
Top Bottom