Search results for query: *

• Users: sacom
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. sacom

In Progress I can't log in to multiplayer anymore

Summary: Here I tried to launch a skirmich in a group with friends. Since we couldn't find a game, I left the group. The bannerlord planted . And since then I can't log in anymore. See screenshot. How to Reproduce: Play multiplayer if you can .... Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots...
  2. sacom

Thank you for your maturity [APE] Superhobo

Hello everyone, I really wanted to thank our dear [APE] Superhobo for his maturity, exemplary conduct, and open-mindedness. Not to mention his legendary skill. And above all his 750 victory badge, which he wears with such pride that you'd think he had won a Nobel Prize. I am part of the [BS]...
  3. sacom

Resolved Can't play solo until 1.5.6

Hello here ! Since update 1.5.6 I can no longer play solo. The reason ? In the mods page, the native mods are unchecked and I cannot check them ... I tried file verification and it doesn't change anything. In short help!
  4. sacom

Private server or refund ?

Hello everyone who is disappointed with the M&M Bannerlord multi-player. You who are waiting for the private servers with so much hope. What if TalesWorld imitated CD Projekt by pay back all disappointed players? Would you like your money back ? Just answer yes or no...
  5. sacom

Resolved Crash when deserteur quest launch

Hello since version 1.5 I can no longer play solo. It crashes as soon as I go into battle. I identified 1 particular during a deserter quest, I wait in the village for the deserters to arrive. And when the battle starts the game crashes with the message below. After i need to restatr my PC...
  6. sacom

In Progress Crash when i enter in a game since 1.4.3

Hello, I have a probleme with bannerlord. The game since 1.4.3 crash all the time. And i have this message : https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/34/ix1u.png This is my PC => https://www.ldlc-pro.com/fiche/PB00268955.html Any idea to help me ?
  7. sacom

Comment punir les mauvais comportement en multijoueur ?

Bonjour à tous, Je pense que c'est arrivé à tout le monde de tomber sur des joueurs qui font n'importe quoi en multijoueur ... Y a t'il un moyen de faire punir se genre de joueur aujourd'hui ? par exemple en mode capitaine le mec qui tk tout le monde ect .... Merci.
Back
Top Bottom