Search results for query: *

1. rektasaurus

Tskler

Tesekkur ederim. Elerinize emeyinize saglik oyun gayet guzel. Lutfen iyi calismalara devam edin kolay gelisin koclarim benim. <3
  2. rektasaurus

Came for the Swords, Stayed for the Memes

felt cute might delete later
  3. rektasaurus

In Progress Attacks Going Through Block Immediately After Incorrect Block (Video)

Is this a known issue or can others replicate? Happened to me last night and the first time I got a nice clear shot of attacks going through my block. The dude hitting me said I had the incorrect block loaded on his screen but it was clearly correct on mine.
  4. rektasaurus

MP Bringing Arrow Drop Back = Buff to Archers - An In Depth Analysis

I want to be clear, this post has to do with precision and not accuracy. I have loads of rl experience shooting both guns and bows since I was 10. I have even more experience playing scoped games both in competitive leagues for games using hitscan as well as casual play, starting from...
  5. rektasaurus

Resolved CTD and now Battleye error

I had a ctd after logging into the duel server. After trying to restart I had an error saying "incorrect client state" and couldn’t log in. I verified my cache and 2 files were reacquired. Now I get a battleye error that is blocking a file from C:\windows\assembly. Says mscorlib.ni.dll. I...
  6. rektasaurus

MP Friendly Unit Counters

Dear TaleWorlds, Please remove the unit counters above friendly units’ heads. At least give me the option to turn them off. I can use my eyeballs to look at the models it’s easy enough. This can be a quick hot fix. Should take no more than 2 hours. Please let me know when it’s done. Thank you...
  7. rektasaurus

MP Movement Speed, Stance Camera, and Dominant Handedness

So after nerdraging for a bit and really playing the game for some time I’m now much happier with it than I was but I’ve come up with a couple of suggestions/questions for the dev team. Can you change it so that when all weapons are sheathed we run much faster on foot? Right now it feels like...
  8. rektasaurus

Resolved Missing Start Campaign Option in Main Menu

Tried validating all files. This is after a fresh reinstall. Still getting hard resets.
  9. rektasaurus

Campaign Map Party Speed on Hardest

4 units with 4 horses is outrun by every enemy in the game including 10 unit looters. Is this working as intended? Forget the speed malus carrying wounded after a fight they gang up. Is this working as intended? Even on easiest with 10% speed bonus it’s still impossible to catch steppe bandits...
  10. rektasaurus

Advanced Trade

Before unpacking and looking through the game files I thought I’d post here. I can’t seem to find an answer through google. As I understand it the way goods move now is that caravans (and villagers) sell and buy at towns driving the price up or down a few units at a time. Presumably food is...
  11. rektasaurus

In Progress UI and Graphics bugs 1.4.2

Short list of bugs or inconsistencies I’ve come across. Certain gloves clip under the sleeves of chest armor. Leather gloves, highland gloves, all don’t display properly Conversing with wanderers in taverns, character addresses wanderer as “sir” regardless of gender In campaign map, if troops...
  12. rektasaurus

Resolved PC crash to hard reset no bsod

I’m having an issue described by others. My PC crashed and reset during playing Bannerlord only once or twice before the last patch. This patch the frequency went up dramatically. Hitting ESC to skip TaleWorlds logo cutscene would reset my PC. I dropped quality settings and saving settings...
  13. rektasaurus

Companion Heirarchy

Is there anyway to change the order of companions in the clan (“L” key) window? I can change the order in the party (“P” key) window but that doesn’t change the companion who enters town with me. The companion who enters town is always the first recruited companion, at the top of the clan window...
  14. rektasaurus

SP - General Two Handed Sword’s Sheath Location

Long time lurker first time poster. I’m a huge Mount and Blade fan and I’m so excited that Bannerlord was released. I bought it and have sunk a very dedicated week into it. I have many comments and understand that the game is still pre-release. I have the highest hopes and the most confidence in...
Back
Top Bottom