Search results for query: *

1. Patch Notes e1.8.1

@Callum, when does the TW plan to share last pre-release version? Release is in 3 weeks, there is seemingly lots of new things coming in and the sooner you get reports of how things are, the better for you.
    With the speed of bug fixes that ship sailed 12 months ago, more chance of 1.9 accidentally dropping 2 days after the main release because it was still going through the famed internal QA testing and no one raised it at a team meeting.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Definitely some Steam DB rumbling right now, multiple test aspects being updated https://steamdb.info/app/261550/depots/ - nice to see just as I finish work and wonder what my evening will bring!
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Hope in 1.5.3 they increase quest availability especially for early game. Thought it might have been in a hotfix.
    No point in fixing quest numbers (more notables being around will probably help anyway) if the impact on prosperity for unsolved ones is so drastic. Its an important step forward but would imagine more balancing will be needed hence not trying to do it all at once. Kill off one bugged variable at a time.
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

notables fix makes things a little more playable thanks
  5. Did Banners ever get added?

they'll have to get a perk for "banners wave 2% faster" refactored into the skill tree and working first, probably leadership lvl 275 :wink:
  6. Workshops not working?

Wool, Silver, maybe the odd Brewery seems to be the only way to go at the moment. I try to bunch mine together so i can solve issues (maintain prosperity) and maintain flow of raw materials from villages but that hardly makes it "passive" income.
  7. Death Probability?

Wow 10%, the amount the sturgians fight (and lose) they'll only have the kids left after 100 days, assuming they don't get themselves wiped out before then anyway. I haven't had a new playthrough yet but feels like number of parties could drop off quite a bit at that rate.
  8. How long should it take to get 225 trade?

About 6 years if you really focus on it, takes time to build enough working capital to get a real stock of goods going (and the mules to carry it). I am at 208 skill on day 430 on 1.4.3 carrying about 40000 capacity and trading around $5-10k goods in and out per settlement. I did spend quite a while messing with tournaments and bandits too so levelled up a few combat skills which has nerfed learning rate somewhat. Next time I play trader i will go pacifist until i get the 225 I want then worry about the rest. I do have a few mods (but not trade cheat ones).
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Friday or not, can i have a patch just to put over that post? :xf-eek:
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

@Flesson19 - nice testing, clearly shows that caravans can work if you set them up right - feels like time for a new playthrough :smile:
  11. perks - do they work?

@Keldar I think it is up to date for 1.4.2 - which would mean it doesn't need updating as that patch was 3(?) weeks ago with nothing since. If anything else works its a mod.
  12. Profitable Workshops

I think higher prosperity helps too but breweries and smithies usually bankers for a half decent return.
  13. perks - do they work?

Some of them do. Best list for a quick review is here http://www.bannerlordperks.com/perk
  14. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Who even needs a patch or Netflix when you have 53 pages of drama, hyperbole and random diversionary thread content to enjoy! If the dev's did read it all they'd never get back to their coding!
  15. What is your favorite faction and why?

I'm a celt Battanian at heart as long as i can borrow some cavalry.... its that archer / axeman crossover
  16. "Lawspeakers" policy: How much charm do you need to get positive influence?

Most of my charm boost comes from release lords after battle.

But if I'm not in a war, I get charm skills from doing barters with nobles.
    Me: "There is something I'd like to discuss."
    Noble: "Very well. What do you propose?"
    Me: "I have a proposal that may benefit us both."
    Noble: "I'm listening."

Give them some denars.
    or javelins - cheaper!

Village needs seed grain quest is pretty charmtastic too - pops up quite a bit, most people always have grain so can solve it instantly.
  17. Any Trading Tips?

Clay - buy for 5 around Pen Cannoc, if you clean out villages and the town you can pick up 750 units easily - sell anywhere... Fish, buy for about 8 / 9 around Revyl, again, sell anywhere. Olives pretty good for the same - clean out Vlandian villages and dump in Ortysia, Lageta and Battannia. Actually makes quite a nice trade circuit with an occasional foray to Askar for desert / aserai horses. Got to 225 skill in about 380 days then bought a castle.
  18. Resolved Wife can't concieve

Wait in town a few days, that usually works, nothing like a feather bed compared to sleeping rough with the party!
  19. well. Steam DB site .we can see many upload there.. just curios lol something coming? or not ?

Can't wait for the bushes visuals to get an upgrade!
    Looks like you'll have to wait a little longer for those bushes, duh says no patch today.
  20. How are Sturgians faring in the newer versions?

Things are more a bit more stable now, issue seems to be if one faction gets a bit weaker everyone then declares war on them - seen empire factions get destroyed in weeks this way on my recent playthroughs - there's a few threads on the subject. Sturgia still quite weak though, they still do badly in first war with Vlandia and so fall pretty early.
Back
Top Bottom