Search results for query: *

1. Noble long bow not spawning in my game?

Please no more suggestions to install mods to fix this problem I might as well use cheats at that point.

GIVE US THE BOWS!!!
  2. Noble long bow not spawning in my game?

GIVE US THE BOWS!!!!!!!!
  3. Noble long bow not spawning in my game?

Using mods feels like cheating.
  4. Noble long bow not spawning in my game?

In my 1st play through there were noble long bows in every shop but in my second play through they are not spawning at all. No noble bows any where. Is there a special condition I am not meeting? The only thing I can think of was that my 1st play trade skill was higher. Any insight on this...
  5. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Suggestion] We REALLY NEED a better trainer ability

We need the ability to train masses of recruits instead of grinding recruit XP by killing looters for hundreds of hours. Bring back the Warband trainer skill. Recruits in real life train in boot camp to become soldiers. They do NOT go out and beat up looters in order to level up to marines or...
  6. SP - General Too big focus on leveling your troops

Replying to the 1st post and not the replies derailing the thread from the main issue that we all face which is training troops.

Yes it's a pain to level troops and I will abstain from playing until we get a proper trainer skill. I hope that update comes ASAP.

I must add, making troops more expensive and money harder to get will simply shift the focus from constantly killing looters to LVL troops for 100's of hours to grinding money for 100's of hours just to afford troops.

I don't want to kill low lvl bandits just to level my troops for most of the game nor do I want to spend all my time doing boring trading to acquire money to afford those troops. I want to play the damn game not medieval peasant training and trading simulator.

My caravans make decent money and I don't see a problem with that. If i were to do that manually I would make good money to but who wants to do nothing but trading? That's boring. Let my companions make me money. There is nothing wrong with them making money so we can get on with the game.

There are allot of issues with the game but the #1 issue that is affecting my gameplay is the lack of the Warband style trainer skill. I cannot stand to play any longer until we can train troop*S* without having to farm looters for 1000 hours. Most perks are trash and are a pain to grind. There are perks in trees not in the leadership branch that affect a party so why are they not in the leadership tree? Why must I grind a tree that I don't use or have any skill points in just to increase the effectiveness of my army? I hate this new skill tree so much.
Back
Top Bottom