Search results for query: *

1. Patch Notes e1.8.0

I still can't believe they are releasing this game in a month with all the current issues still and the barebones gameplay without mods...
  2. My final verdict

RIP to MostBlunted
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Is it worth going from 1.58 to 1.59? singleplayer only, i dont do MP
  4. Patch Notes e1.5.8

Um.... "Early Access"?!!!

What were you doing when the crashes occured?
    Help them by informing them instead of complaining! :xf-smile:

Thanks!
    I've also been supporting this game since day one of release. So a full year of support and this is the first time me "complaining." The patches should be making things better and more stable, not worse.
  5. Patch Notes e1.5.8

Can you try verifying the game files?
    3 crashes in the past two days, after just playing for 1-2 minutes. uninstalled and reinstalled game and verified files. No difference. Crash data sent through automatic report. Just really annoying that this is considered the "stable" branch...
  6. Patch Notes e1.5.8

Can you try verifying the game files?
    I verified the files directly after the crash and they were all fine according to Steam
  7. Patch Notes e1.5.8

Im still having issues with some members of my party having pink gear. Also had it crash today after playing for maybe 30 minutes. Had the files sent through the automated crash report
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Will they fix the raiding bug? Whenever I raid a village that I am at war with, it stops and tells me I am not at war with that faction, even tho i am.
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

only a 369 mb patch
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

The most recent hot fix has caused an issue with being able to select and interact with anything. When I click on a party I not just follow in the exact same space without starting the dialogue interaction. Same is with settlements and villages, i will just stand above the settlement and not start the interaction.
  11. Resolved Random black screen during battles

i currently am using the 1.43 beta branch FYI
  12. Resolved Random black screen during battles

Occasionally the screen will partially turn all black during battles. Does not happen often and everything still works (controls, commands, etc) just can't see anything. Would post a pic or video but it won't let me post directly from my PC. Not about to make a random youtube video just to be...
  13. nvm

i am a big ole dubmass. thank you
  14. nvm

I am unable to form my own kingdom in 1.43. I have been able to in previous versions. I have all the requirements necessary with all the boxes ticked off in the quest page. When I talk to either istania or azargos they do not give me the option to form my own kingdom, just tell me to offer the...
  15. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

@Duh_TaleWorlds can you comment on which build, 1.41 or 1.42 is the newest? 1.42 hasn't seen a patch in over two weeks while 1.41 was patched about a week ago
  16. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Since the june 2nd hotfix for the beta 1.41, my game crashes within minutes after loading a saved game. I have continually sent the crash reports with the auto reporter.
Back
Top Bottom