Search results for query: *

• Users: Juran
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Create imperial T0 clan

Summary: I want to populate southern kingdom. I try: works: campaign.create_random_clan Battania (vlandia, sturiga etc) does not work: any imperial. campaign.create_random_clan SouthernEmpire (or Southern Empire, "NothernEmpire", western_empire, etc etc), I checked many spelling variants...
  2. Resolved Map Symbol/scaling messed up

Summary: Symbols are not where city/party is. Screenshot says it all. e.g. sturgia is now in the water. Also I can't play anymore because navigating the map is sheer impossible. How to Reproduce: start a new game or load an old Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related)...
  3. Resolved Crash when talking to merchant

Summary: Trying to talk to merchants leads to crash I wanted to form a caravan so I entered Poros. I also tried other Cities with the same result. As soon as I <talk> to a merchant after dialog step 2 I'm back on windows desktop. Tried several times, couldn't find a way around it. Crash dump...
  4. Resolved NPC stuck in siege equipment

Summary: I ran a siege at Syronea. On the very left Hook I set up a catapult. NPC soldiers are getting stuck in it. I'll upload a video. How to Reproduce: Siege Syronea with 600+ army set up 4 fire catapult hit auto deploy.
  5. Resolved Messed up textures

I just downloaded the latest update on Steam, I enter a city and locals look like weraing weird covid masks. Note: it affects all icons (also inventory/prisoners etc.)
  6. Resolved Vlandian introduces as Khuzait

Well this is just a minor glitch, just for the records. Unagen is supposed to be Vlandian. It occurs more than once but last time I forgot to make a screenshot.
  7. In Progress Soldiers abandon siege tower

Apart from the known glitch that the NPC still refuse to use all ladders on a tower, there is still one more glitch. At greek-roman-style castles they always abandon the right side siege tower after placing it at the wall. how to reproduce: gather army lay siege at Thractorae build a ram and 2...
  8. Resolved 1.5.4 Party screen: drag and drop glitch

Hello, Summary: I upgraded to 154 and started a new game. Hired random troops and a Companion. How to Reproduce: Open party menu, then try to sort e.g. the companion or any unit type with the mouse by drag and drop upwards to top or downwards, the slot where it is expected to be inserted is...
Back
Top Bottom