Search results for query: *

1. panzerschreck

SP Fantasy The Battle for Helm's Deep - a Lord of The Ring Mod

You should put your announce on mod dB to recruit and to make the mod better known.
  2. panzerschreck

SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

Thanks for these screenshots and this work. But, I am not sure about the size of the shakos: english one seems too big and french one seems too small, historically I mean.
  3. panzerschreck

SP Medieval Dell'arte della guerra

It's fantastic, a real historic work! will you do a release at each step (for example just the war of the roses at the beginning) of will you wait to have finish all your roadmap?

you should post your videos on the media of nexus mod, a lot of people look there for the news about mods.
  4. panzerschreck

perhaps one little picture to hold during this week of delay? :smile:
  5. panzerschreck

Have your an idea of how you will do canons firing and canonballs explosions or impact?
  6. panzerschreck

Very nice! Soon the french :smile: (I am french).That's very promising. I was wondering, because I saw some unit head/shield variations in an other mod (bannerlord immersion project I think): is it possible to have variations in your mod (faces, sizes etc)? Perhaps it's more heavier to load if there are too many variations in a same unit/army...
  7. panzerschreck

While good, I like Bannerlord’s option of battle with bots, which War of Rights do not have.

same thing with Holdfast, which I heard has faulty bots.
    exactly, we will be able to fight 1000 men battle, even more with bots! so epic!
  8. panzerschreck

hello, look on nexus mods, there's someone who just uploaded a musket mod for bannerlord!
  9. panzerschreck

SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

I found a mod that allows you to fight until the end, each time you are killed you respawn as one of your soldiers:
    https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/407
  10. panzerschreck

I have moved this feature from "Enhanced Battle Test" to "RTS Camera". You can install that mod.
    hello thanks, I have installed it, but you can control your troops after you die, but you can't respawn and fight, can we?
  11. panzerschreck

hello, is there a way to respawn in custom battle, it's so frustrating when you die, you can't go on fighting with an other character... Is it moddable? thanks,
Back
Top Bottom