Search results for query: *

1. Been away for some months, currently in 1.5.3, now honorable lords cost denars to hire?

Yes. This was the reason for change. Thanks for clarification. It was changed about 2-3 months ago at 1.4s.

Previously if things go well at persuasion step player was able to hire honorable lords even with lots of fiefs and negative relation without paying anything. Now relation is more important so its not good for player to kill every lord he/she captures. Of course still ways of gaining relationship with other lords are rare in game now we need to increase number of these ways.
    Alright, reasonable enough, now I think I might have chosen the wrong faction to be a vassal, Sturgia is no joke xD

Thank you guys for the clarification though, really appreciated Julio-Claudian, Apocal, mexxico and everyone in this thread.
  2. Been away for some months, currently in 1.5.3, now honorable lords cost denars to hire?

Like the title says, honorable lords now cost denars to hire? Is this a new implemented mechanic because I'm not really fond of it, recruiting a lord to your faction is already hard enough -_-
  3. Resolved Some small bugs 1.5.3

I encountered some bugs (or unknown things) during my playthrough in 1.5.3 beta so I wanted to post here. Problem 1: The "Recruit All" button is bugged Problem 2: The "Besiege Icon" is bugged, I don't know whether if this icon can affect the AI logic, but I once saw a vlandia party moving in...
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

We have several crashes still at 1.4.3; we are working on them but all fixed in our side. We need to make 1.4.3 stable first. 1.4.3 was risky refactor patch so finally we are close to make it stable after 3 weeks.

By the way yesterday I started examining war - peace codes finally. Lots of problem there and trying to fix. Will inform you soon.
    WOW, thank you!
  5. In Progress Crashed when encountered enemies (Enemies lords, bandits, etc)

Can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
    Hi, I think my save is in the media section I posted, your official crash uploader should contain my save in it. Also, this bug happened quite randomly, so don't expect it to be easy to fix.
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Report it in the technical forums and also don't forget to mention you were reloading a save.
    Yes, I did, you can find my name on several bug and crash posts on the technical forums.

Also, yes, I did have that bug when reloading a save, how do you know?
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

This BETA gave me a lot of crashes, from something very simple as conversationn, releasing lords, fighting bandits,etc, Vanilla or not, crashed and weird bugs like a lot of wanderers gathered in one town... After more than 350 hrs in Bannerlord, this is the first time I experienced this unstable state.

Like, look at this, an army fighting with ghosts, (I only used bannerpaste for visuals and better exception window for bugs reporting)
    NVWC3.png
  8. Resolved Crash after conversation

How to reproduce: I released llum of the wolfskin one time for the charm and influence, 10 minutes later, I saw him running with 100+ troops, I attacked him -> Go into conversation mode -> Crashed (Everytime, If I wanted to play, I can attack anyone else, that I like, BUT not him). First time...
  9. Resolved Why are 90% wanderers gathered in Marunath?

Hi, I encountered a weird situation where almost all wanderers gathered around in Marunath. Here are the pictures:
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

not so much for workshops, but for caravans it made a huge difference (Confirmed by mexxico) . I posted two Youtube videos, one on how to maximize caravans profits with a huge assist from mexico placement is key, in which I show how much I make and how these differences make an impact and results from the hotfix that mexxico put it in. If you know what your doing, just don't throw caravans out there are an amazing money maker. But like with everything it is in the little details because of a complex eceonomy. If you don't run caravans much it's not big deal, but if you do the investment into watching this 3 day test I did can make all the difference in your game,

Thank you good sir, you saved us a lot of time, very good research, looking forward to your trader playthrough!
  11. Resolved Spy among us quest is bugged

Just did the quest in 1.4.3 and killed the only man that fitted the description. Quest failed. Like always. (for me)
    Well, let's just stay away from this quest until further notices from the dev, it costs us quite a bit of time :grin:
  12. In Progress Crashed when encountered enemies (Enemies lords, bandits, etc)

Summary: Right after I encountered any enemies, the "quick conversation feature" that you just implemented start, but before that feature started about 0.1-0.5 seconds, there was a quick tick that double the animation of the enemies, for instance, a looter party with 5 looters equals as one...
  13. Resolved Ummmmm.... sharing my wife with my brother ? xD

That’s a close family :smile:
    BTW use this site to upload photos then copy and paste one of its auto-generated forum links into your post https://tw.greywool.com/i/
    wow thanks, will try that later
  14. Resolved Ummmmm.... sharing my wife with my brother ? xD

Yes, however, this could results in more bugs later down the road, for example, my child has the face of my brother.
  15. Resolved Spy among us quest is bugged

Dear TW, this quest normally works fine, but this particular location at Dunglanys is bugged, here is the picture with the description of the quest: https://pasteboard.co/JktjPzA.png As you can see, the quest said: This guys HAS a beard, not bald and no scars. However, I couldn't find anyone...
  16. Resolved Ummmmm.... sharing my wife with my brother ? xD

I don't know why but I cannot attach my picture here, here's the link: https://pasteboard.co/JksL3iH.png The image shows that Liena, my wife, will marry both me and my brother xD
  17. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Edith: ninjad by mexxio
    This made my day
  18. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

I think this update has a chance of breaking saves. Just a guess, hopefully now.
    Maybe it will have some changes in current saves, mods however, I think many will break
  19. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Thanks, I tried both on hdd and sdd and I noticed really good improvements in overall and especially loading time on ssd, since there is a lot of loading either when speaking to lords/peasants/bandits or going in tavern/arena etc etc it really makes the game a lot more enjoyable for me I don't think I will go back to my hdd now :smile:
    Okay, because I think the game will be much much larger in size in the future. Time to upgrade your SSD then ? xD
Back
Top Bottom