Search results for query: *

1. Concomitant

In Progress [Major Bug] Troops don't know how to climb siege ladders.

Summary: Troops ignoring ladders/not able to climb them. I know that this is a known issue, but it's completely insane. Possible Solution: Give all troops a "use ladder" feature where upon being within range and needing to climb to attack an opponent, they will do so. Instantly snap them on the...
  2. Concomitant

Resolved [e1.5.4 - Stable] Game crashes every time when besieging Medeni Castle.

Summary: It doesn't matter when I siege it on this save-game, but it will always crash. I have tested this extensively, and the results are clear: that castle is infested with some kind of forsaken bug. Besieging another location and then coming back to Medeni Castle does not seem to squash the...
  3. Concomitant

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Suggestion] Army Supply Caravans

The idea is quite simple, but hopefully it will quell some of the more tedious aspects of army management, such as food rations. Army supply caravans. These are recruitable/purchaseable (expensive per day) caravans which the player/AI army can get at any city. Ideally a huge army should have...
  4. Concomitant

Resolved [e1.4.3 - beta] Vassal army (in personal kingdom) loses personnel very rapidly post siege (Game-Breaking Bug!)

Summary: I noticed that several armies were disbanding even though they had a stable Cohesion (some were above 50), but then after besieging a settlement they would disappear from my kingdom army tracker. I witnessed what is supposedly happening: after a siege (and during?) the army loses...
Back
Top Bottom