4. Koso

[BEAST 8] Semi-Final & Promotion Matches

RM ban: Zendyar
    HINQ ban: Xauna
    HINQ map: Trading Post
    RM map: Echerion

RM vs HINQ at 21 CEST on Sunday.
  5. Koso

*Eight simple ways to improve Banner lord multiplayer and a poll to see the priority.

Game has lots of problems about gameplay, but the the problems you mentioned its not really problem and not important compare to fundemental problem of this game I'd say. Your problem is mostly git gud thingy. Also its not damage of make 2v1 impossible; movement speed, shield bash, maybe even chamber.

6. Koso

[Beast 8] Rosters

Player Removal

Team Name: Risen Manifest
    Name of player(s):

7. Koso

[BEAST 8] Division A - Weekly Matchups

RM 12 - 1 HINQ
    screen.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
  8. Koso

[Beast 8] Rosters

The guy was added? Whats the problem lol
    Nah I know the personal message that she wrote towards Carnifex ;D
  9. Koso

[Beast 8] Rosters

The routine checks on this ID have thrown up some anomalies which prompted a further look

Very strangely for a player coming into div A, this ID has not played previously in any other tournament. In fact it seems to be quite new.

I would like to remind RMS that players may not play in more than one team and any team fielding a player who has already played for another team risks being banned from the tournament. An admin accepting a addition to the roster does not in any way reduce the responsibility of the team to ensure that their players are eligible.
    Its so funny that you didn't even care about DM when you banned their 2 main roster player, and you didn't do any referee in their discord which at the end it is okey for me. However, the 2 player you banned played in semis and final. For me still its okey coz ban was unfair, but threating RMS for getting ban? Its so funny even RMS offered you to referee their match and they invited you to their discord. Although you rejected it. Please as non-biased admin behave each team as equal because in this way it doesn't seem you are behaving equal.
  10. Koso

Game crashed in this situation they called they weren't losing 🥳🤡
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
  11. Koso

noted ty

@Koso @DonNeto @Popowiczka when is your match?
    We offered Saturday which they can't do. They offered Sunday which we can't do. We are trying to agree on Monday actually.
  12. Koso

RM vs RMS 17.07.22 [21.00 CEST]
  13. Koso

BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

@Aeronwen Yea I suggest for KO stages. If its going to be the same, its nice. (y)
  14. Koso

BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

What about let teams choose&bans their maps, then you can make a pool from remains then decide the tie-breaker map. @Aeronwen
  15. Koso

EU Skirmish Completed Beast 8 Sign ups

Team Name: Risen Manifest
    Team Tag: [RM]
    Contact 1: Koso (Taleworlds & Steam)
    Banner:
    OTsQXy.jpg
    Roster:
  16. Koso

New Season of Beast?

I wouldn't mind the names from other teams. If Hariless will have be objective against us, then its okey. Same for me I would be objective against them. We have been in mud fight with him like start of the game. However, we don't have to keep it up for one more century. There is no one literal saint among us, so none of us should claim theirselves as victim. We should able to peace each other when the time is come so, I offered my piece of cake.
  17. Koso

New Season of Beast?

Find these two then who are around to watch on both discords of RM and DM. And wait for them to be challenged to be biased and a huge dumpster fire burning bc of some petty dispute from 2 years ago.
    I absolutely would understand if everyone would politely decline this "honor".
    From RM side I can confirm that, it will not happen. We are not seeking any drama or hostile attitude.
    DIV A is the main source of dramas yes, but I've heard about people from other divs playing under different names and even using cheats. So being able to call for referees would be a good option
    Also referees are very good idea I would say.
  18. Koso

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Zero horse sound and general sound problem.
    Camera overhaul problem - should be like warband.
    Combat problem. - at least simplify chamber.
    Custom servers.
    Spectator and stream mode for every game.
    Current ranking MMR system is bad and need to fix.
    And a lot of more cruicial problems for multiplayer. You gotta be more focus main problems instead of others.
  19. Koso

e1.7.2 - Perk, Class and Weapon Changes

We have had a lot of discussions about performance rewards while making HINQ MM. Basically, it feels fair to reward performance but in a team-based game if done bluntly like your suggestions only makes your experience worse. I know, that you are one of the best archers so the system benefits you very well but there are tons of players who will try to abuse mechanics and classes to keep up with you. Basic +25 -25 works just fine - the point of ELO is to create the best possible matchups so everyone's WR should be 50% in a perfect scenario. It's just that Koso would have 50% and 5k and Death would have 50% on 2k.
    In the last season, we added a performance factor for calibration and I think it worked really well and allowed us to place players close to their actual rankings pretty fast. So something like this might be used during calibration but I'd heavily propose not to use it after calibration.
    Every rank system should be beneficial for really good players. I am talking in general not by names nor myself. The game really doesn't have player pool so, your ranking will be for nothing because you will not match up with your same rank opponent. Even though you are Conqueror rank, your teammates or your enemy will be bronze 1. Therefore, I believe If they bring this rank system it will be very good. Although every system has some exploit or abusing innit, you can't really find the best one which doesn't have any abuse or exploit. We shouldn't be the perfectionist about this system even tho I got your point and its reasonable.
  20. Koso

e1.7.2 - Perk, Class and Weapon Changes

I suggest kinda Apex Legend ranking system. Even If you lose If you played very good as score/kill/assist you should get +MMR. In this system there is no need to play good or bad, if you win +2 if you lose -8 or even higher. You should give reward to players.
    For an example: (Numbers hypothetical)
    Normally you should get only for winning +10
    5 kill adds +2 and even more +1 by each 5 kills
    5 assist adds +2 and even more +1 by each 5 assist
    If you make +2000 score you should get +10, and even more +5 for each 500 score after 2k score

@Dejan @badbuckle @Callum
Back
Top Bottom