Search results for query: *

• Users: DxC
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Faces

Not sure where this should go But during battles and things if I get knocked out (or killed once) my characters face is usually eyes closed sometimes and it looks great as you should if you get hit in the face with a arrow / spear Everyone else this default blank expression soon as there on...
  2. Lords Children

Hello I have a mod that makes the Lords die sometimes during events from battles or looters it seems.. but one of the clans is extremely close to dying out entirely but they do have 4 children one of whom is 16 so when said child is 18 will they start roaming around the map and doing lord things...
  3. Making your own

Now that I am somewhat used to various things I want to try make my own faction / lord to see running around however a small roadblock presented itself https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1770?tab=images was extremely helpful to begin with making the Clans and stuff i...
  4. Editing Bandit / Looters

Hi I'm not really sure if this has been asked as I had a look around and saw nothing relevant so id figured id ask I'm trying to find out where the Bandit / Looters Items / armour and all that is as I'm unable to find them anywhere I found the mini factions like the Mercenaries like the Jawwal...
Back
Top Bottom