Search results for query: *

1. Motion Blur (checked on) - Woow, my computer must be way outdated for this game

I am sure this has been discussed but I have not caught this one. WTH is this option called Mother Blur, I mean why is it there... I don't remember checking the option on. First of all, I bought my computer about than 2-1/2 years go, somewhere around mid range price. AMD FX 6300 six-core, 16...
  2. SP - General Can the Dev make the more adjustable game difficulty settings?

I figure this would eliminate the beeching and mourning about how the game is easy or too difficult for people hate using Mods. Option to have Very easy, Easy, normal, hard and very difficult. If you like to make the game very difficulty setting then it's up to you and grind your arse-off until...
  3. Desert Valley Battle - Mounted Archers fell to death

Has anyone noticed recently that when battling in the Desert Valley, while moving formation, you suddenly see from corner of your eyes that something died showing on battle message? Thinking to myself, what died in this early stage of battle... While moving the mounted archers, I see few death...
  4. Companion Party making excess Denars

Anyone happened to know if the companion party generating denars got nerfed somehow? Not too long ago or recently created game, I am noticing the companion party does not take any prisoners for sure. So I have left them roam around my settlement ever since due to being disadvantage of being...
Back
Top Bottom