Search results for query: *

• Users: dimus
  • Order by date
  1. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Where was it it leaked?
    It came with the update, it was on the Mod list as a TW module (compatible with 1.5.1 apparently)
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

I think the removal of the patch altogether is sus.
    It has to do something with the presumably accidental release of the work on the new Elephant DLC.
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Ok.. I thought it was an update/hotfix as well, sorry guys. It's 1.5.9.
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Hotfix incoming, restart steam guys.
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

I cant load the first loading screen without crashing, already verified the files.
    Same.
    2021-06-10_20.17.12_85164cd083d9cd50cbcdf7925af457bd
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Can anybody tell me about the Elephant DLC?

edit: it came with the update and it's compatible with 1.5.1 and after you enable it you can't disable it resulting in a crash (I have 1.6.0)
  7. 1.6.0b releasing at 20:00 UTC+3 (Confirmed)

Hello?
    cFxBFx0EQ2q1MMbBjnI01A.png
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Hello everyone! Came across a bug with custom battles. If you have no map selected and you press start it results in game crash. It took me a while to realize that, because on previous versions I'm pretty sure the first map was auto-selected. I think you shouldn't be able to press start with no map selected, or maybe revert back to auto-selecting the first map. I know it's a minor problem but I thought I should mention it.
  9. SP - General Field Drills to Train Troops (and level Medicine)

Really cool idea man. Well thought out.
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Good to have you back and I hope you enjoyed your holidays! Waiting in anticipation for the things to come!
  11. Resolved Sound becomes choppy out after loading in

Hey. I'm pretty sure the drivers are up to date and I'm currently using the latest 1.4.1 beta. I would also like to add the in this version of the game the problem's occurrence has been reduced a fair amount, as in it withstands more loads for the problem to start showing up. The severity of it, as I mentioned above, can rise to the same amount of the oldest versions. Hope this helps.
  12. Resolved Sound becomes choppy out after loading in

In my experience, as mentioned above, the more you load in the more it happens. It can get to a point though that after the audio being choppy for like 5 seconds, it then stops, and the in-game sounds/music is muted for like another 5 seconds. Also interestingly enough, if you force exit the game while it's happening, the audio will still play for it's remainder even with the game closed. I even tried restarting during that time, and the audio still played during that.

edit: restarting the PC I meant, in case that was not clear
Back
Top Bottom