Search results for query: *

• Users: markp27
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. markp27

A question for forum moderators

Why does it take so long for the forum moderators to react to a thread which is pure baiting on both sides? https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/taleworlds-is-this-all-we-can-expect.430643/page-8#post-9532183 Is a prime example of this, 8 pages of near pure baiting and trolling on...
  2. markp27

A serious question for the developers

Calradia has basically been in multiple wars for the last 7 years. My question is where are all the abandoned villages and castles? and is there any plan to implement them into the game. Any continent that is in a constant war for that period of time would be rife with bandits taking over...
  3. markp27

Question for Callum or the Developers

Are rank 5 and 6 troops going to be recruitable at any point in the games development? I have heard the counter arguments that state that a tier 5 or 6 would have too much honour to be recruited. However this makes no sense in the quest Extortion by Deserters, as they would have lost all honour...
  4. markp27

Dear Callum

@Callum Can we please get some clarification on where the developers believe that the game is at the moment. Many of the arguments that seem to be manifesting on the forum at the moment is over the recent delay we had and the lack of updates during that period. This has left some players...
  5. markp27

My ideas for this game....

This is not going to be a great big list of demands :D More like a few of ideas that I would like to see implemented to give more depth to the game. The Tournaments feel empty at the moment, from lack of depth. I have seen that @mylittletantan has created a mod adding more participants to the...
  6. markp27

Has anyone else had a gangleader.....

Appear in their underwear on 1.4.3? Happened to me earlier today and was curious if anyone else has had this happen.
  7. markp27

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Marriages make no sense!

The idea that for your character to marry let's say Elys (who is a princess) is easier than marrying a lower noble's daughter, makes no sense at all. I tried marrying a third daughter from a house and she had such low chances that it bordered on the ridiculous. This really needs looking at, as...
Back
Top Bottom