Search results for query: *

• Users: CzeReptile
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Are clans even worth?

So, I tried yet again a campaign. Some 60 hours later, I have own kingdom, 3 cities, 2 castles. So thought, maybe ill expand right. So approach a guy with good relations (10k infleunce spent bcs that thing just grows), get him to join and yes, 1,1 million for him and his sister. Thats a bargain...
  2. Workshops not working?

Hey, I am running into a problem - I have two tanneries that I bought in empire cities, generated income now for weeks is like zero. Did smth change or did I miss smth? ^^
  3. SP - General Suggestion for castle starvation, partially at least

Hello, I was reading the patch notes and saw the food consumption again being increased and I was wondering - would it be possible / feasible to have accessible granaries or food stocks in castles? So that you can request entry as trader for example, sell them food for their stock if they...
  4. SP - General Can we please get a way to revert back to the pre-hotfix?

Whilst I am fan of updates and everything, my game is completely broken (mods obviously). I did not experience any crashes described and most features are provided by mods so far. Can we have some way of reverting to just 1.4.1 release and keep hotfix as optional? Right now, I cannot play, not...
  5. SP - General A few suggestions / things I´d like to see [textwall]

Hello fellow players, despite having logged over 400 hours into the game already and finishing it at least twice over i have only recently decided to get an account here. Spotted suggestion forum, and instead of making five threads in all the subs, Ill just post mine here in one big with stuff...
Back
Top Bottom