Search results for query: *

• Users: divyanthj
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. divyanthj

Resolved Party wages broken in v1.5.0

I have about 99 troops but I'm making 31 denars as party wages. Not sure what else is added to it but my net income is now 40. I don't own any workshops or fiefs. https://ibb.co/PYTQnPL These are the mods I have installed https://ibb.co/Hrk3sGJ
  2. divyanthj

Resolved Game crashing in 1.4.3 during battles when I select a formation and then move the flag-cursor around

Between selecting a formation and then placing it on the field, the game crashes with an additional popup which has something to do with the GPU. This is the popup https://ibb.co/tJ17sjd
  3. divyanthj

SP - World Map Differentiate between "owned" fief and having jurisdiction so that fiefs can be granted to lords

This will probably be implemented later but I'd rather have it sooner, which is; The game should tell the difference between 1. A kingdom having territorial control over a fief and 2. A king owning a fief When a lord captures an enemy fief, it should fall under the first category and not the...
  4. divyanthj

SP - General Ability to 'merge' with caravans for traveling safely + spying

Back in the day, it used to be unsafe to venture out and about all alone, lest you be robbed by bandits or enemies. So, people banded together in 'caravans' whenever they traveled. I think this should be implemented as a mechanic. Already, we are able to see which city a caravan is going to...
  5. divyanthj

SP - General Hide encyclopedia contents and reveal them bit by bit through gameplay

Having an encyclopedia that not only lists characters but also lists their friends, enemies, traits, problems (issues), last known location and tournaments they won is great, but it kinda breaks immersion since there wasn't any internet or databases back in 1082 AD! So instead, reveal these...
  6. divyanthj

SP - General Offices!!

Similar to party roles, the King/Queen should have the ability to appoint lords to Offices or Kingdom level roles. Lords appointed to offices have limited tenure (4 years) and are restricted to certain locations/parties. When a lord is invited to the position of an office, that lord has the...
  7. divyanthj

SP - General Make companions on quest actually present on map

I don't like how my companions with 15 soldiers in their parties just disappear when I send them out to do quests in my stead, only to have them magically reappear in my party 14 days later. Instead, companion parties should physically go from my location to whichever settlements are mentioned...
  8. divyanthj

SP - General Encyclopedia for regular town/village NPCs

It's probably an oversight but I found that there are no encyclopedia entries for NPCs in towns. For example when one of my companion parties help a villager or a caravan from being attacked, I get a notification like "Your relationship with Turiados the brewer increased by 2 to 2". I have no...
  9. divyanthj

SP - General Potentially controversial mechanics (interrogations, rape, torment and bastard children)

Ability to execute lords is great but I feel that this could be expanded upon. Here's how it would work. Besides an "Execute Lord" button, there should be a "Torment" button. The goal of tormenting a lord is to make changes to different variables such as 1. Attributes 2. Personality traits (of...
  10. divyanthj

SP - General Adjustable party speed, stealth and ambushes

I think there's a lot of room for completely new mechanics and behavior of parties in Bannerlord; especially surrounding party stealth, speed and ambushes. Here's how it's going to work. Adjustable party speed Right now, party speed is a single number. Instead, this should be made a MAX value...
  11. divyanthj

SP - General Buffs and debuffs for regular clothing items

Aside from cosmetics, clothing items literally have no use. We need to add buffs to those items. For example "Blacksmith's Apron" - +5 Smithing "Imperial Clothes" - +2 Charm "Southern Turban" - +3 Trade "Imperial Lamellar Armor" - +3 Charm and so on.
  12. divyanthj

SP - General More body swapping - Control different clan members any time you want

I think the title explains it all. Since we have a fantastic clan system in place, we should be able to switch between different clan members. I know this is currently possible with mods but I wish this feature was officially implemented so that there are fewer bugs and surprising behaviors.
  13. divyanthj

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Make NPC relationships more complex instead of rely on a single slider that ranges from "Hate" to "Devoted"

More than combat and battles, the thing I loved most about Warband is the relationships between characters and how they changed over time, leading to different intrigues such as marriages, defections, disputes and quests to resolve those disputes. Likewise, I feel that there is an opportunity...
Back
Top Bottom