Search results for query: *

• Users: Fistochat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Fistochat

Mod that allows to customize every culture troop tree

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a mod that allows the player to totally customize the troop trees of all cultures. I already tried My Little Warband but AI lords do not recruit custom troops, it's only for the player. I want a mode that allows you to do so. I hate the native troop...
  2. Fistochat

[1.7.0] Battlesize & reinforcement issue

I know many threads about battle size have been posted in the past. Since then, I wanted to know if someone has been able to extend the battle size limit. If yes, I would appreciate knowing the tips to do it. Also, if there is a mod that works properly, it would be great. If I am asking for an...
  3. Fistochat

Siege towers

Hello fellows, I recently decided to give a try to the game after a five months break. But how come my soldiers are still unable to use the fookin siege towers ? They seem to be colliding against each other and can't use the ladders. This issue is a game-breaker since it makes the player unable...
  4. Fistochat

SP - General Policy - political decisions

Hello everybody, After the 1.4 patch and as a king of my own faction, I feel like I don’t really have the power of decision I could or should have. At this stage of the game, decisions pretty much depend on lords approval, whether it is for peace or war decisions, but also for castles voting...
Back
Top Bottom