Search results for query: *

1. Eugene Shutto

Most effective chatacter builds

Hi everyone. I would like to discuss most effective strategy in developing your characters. It is very easy to botch your character progression without experience. If you invest learning points like "little bit of everything" you gonna hit the cap on level 20-24. Obviously, it's better if...
  2. Eugene Shutto

Troops Evaluation

Hi everyone! I hope people share my concerns about troop's trees. And I hope devs are intended to revise it. Here what I've got: Battania : Oathworn and Wildling are equal , what for ? Both have javelins , swords and polearms. Give Rhomphalia and 3 javelins to Wildling unit. Falxman have falx...
  3. Eugene Shutto

The role of "morale" in the game

Let's talk about morale. What it does? -I know with high morale party get campaign map speed bonus. -Some perks working with morale too, like medicine and scouting. -Some perks give me a boost of morale in the battle. But how does it help in the battle? Troops still deserting if I'm...
  4. Eugene Shutto

Two sides of " enabled death "

One side : things get spicy with enabled death option. Battles are no joke and someone can get killed, etc. Another side : when you lead big army to fight another big army or besiege a castle and you participate in this battle - someone will die , like 1 or 2 lords per battle. 10 battles -...
  5. Eugene Shutto

Resolved Please fix Vlandian tournament prizes.

Guys, Vlandian tournament prizes are 90>% helmets only. The rest cultures tournament prizes are various , but vlandian - helmets only. I was winning like 15 tournaments and 1 time prize was vlandian courser . 2 - vlandian heavy lance (very surprising and satisfying), the rest of it - helmets...
  6. Eugene Shutto

Resolved Tablut imperial board game AI stuck

AI just don't do his turn. Menu button doesn't work. Forfeit button doesn't work."How to play" button works . It happens when hero plays tablut with nobles in keep. I didn't experience this bug in tavern. Unfortunately I can't help reproduce this bug because it is random, but happens way too...
Back
Top Bottom