Search results for query: *

1. When is the battle AI going to be implemented?

Because it is so inconceivably stupid. Running archers into enemy formations, blobbing, forming squares when in superior numbers, a complete lack of flanking, a lack of co-ordination between armies, groups and types. Then there's the idiotic spawning systems. It's a complete mess. So when is...
  2. Need More Info Bannersnore... Zzzz

Summary:There aren't many wars happening. I joined the Aserai and there were two extremely short wars and then nothing. Everyone is at peace. All I do is fight bandits, trade, occasionally try the tournaments. It's been about 15 hours playing and nothing is happening... How to Reproduce: Have...
  3. Resolved Baby that never grows old.

Summary: I have a child (Fathid), one of the first, whose primary icon remains a baby. However the figure is of a "young adult". His sister has grown up and rides around with my main character and has for quite a while. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: No. Scene Name (if...
  4. Resolved Troops are all blended together before battle

Summary: So I reassigned 1,2 & 3 as infantry and assigned 4 as archers, 5 as cav and 6 as horse archers. It worked fine for 1 battle. The next battle everything was podge. No matter how I assigned and reassigned all of the inf and cav and archers were all blended together. I removed all...
  5. Castle Spawning system is dodgy

So I was sieging Thractorae castle and as far as sieges go, it was going ok. A mass of my troops had stormed through the opening in the wall on the left. I followed my mass of troops. Only to have an insta spawn surround me, not once, not twice, but three times. It's shoddy design and game...
  6. SP - World Map The uncertainty principle

Nothing in life is certain. Nor should army numbers in the field be certain. Perhaps the lower the number within a group the easier it should be to determine how many are in a group. For example a group of 1 would easily be 1, however a group of 200 could be anywhere between 150 and 250. The...
  7. Need More Info Barber changes characters height

Summary: I visited the barber to remove facial hair, my character shrunk in size, but all his clothes remained the original size. Now he stumps about like a child in adult clothing. It's subtle but offputting How to Reproduce:Go to a barber Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheats Scene...
  8. In Progress For the love of that which is graphical...

Summary: A lot of the icons are not centered on shields, icons and map icons. I know its minor but it should be an easy fix How to Reproduce: May not be applicable to every icon... not tested Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A...
  9. Resolved Troops being regrouped after battle is initiated

So at the begining of the battle I press F6, then I selected my heavy infantry to withdraw them to the rear. After doing this my '1' group of infantry gets grouped into the '6' group and goes to the rear. 6 of my cavalry get pulled from '3' and put into '1'. Interestingly the symbol on the...
  10. Resolved Hit detection problem

For a long time now I've been suspicious that hit detection isn't working 10% of the time. Every now and then it feels like my weapon is just passing straight through enemies and their mounts. So after one battle I got so frustrated I just, repetitively started hitting a tree. All sorts of...
  11. Resolved Hit registration problems and no companions

I noticed when swinging my forged one handed axe, that it was passing through seated riders and their horses. This always seems to happen soon after changing weapons. I had noticed this in the past but thought it was all in my head. Also in my current play through there doesn't seem to be any...
  12. Resolved Icons not loading

I'm in 1.5.8 beta. I had a problem where icons were not loading, then all of the icons not loading. So I saved and closed the app. Verified the files. Restarted. Everything seems ok. Second play, it happens again. Its as though the application is running sluggishly, not loading smoothly, and...
  13. Resolved Recruitment Bug

Let’s say you have 55 prisoners of one type, let’s say 7 of them are ready to be recruited. Let’s say you hold down the left ctrl button while you push the recruit button. Maybe a couple of times. Instead of recruiting the 7 available, you’ll recruit the lot. It’s one way to overpopulate your...
  14. Custom Server List, where?

I've not been able to get into a seige multiplayer. The East Asia server populations seem low. Also the player searching numbers don't seem... genuine Anyway I heard the solution was to use a Custom Server and that a list exists. I just don't seem to be able to locate one... Does anyone know...
  15. Resolved Being made a prisoner despite winning battle

I joined an army, which led to a battle, I/we won convincingly. Immediately after taking prisoners and collecting loot, my character had become a prisoner and was taken away by the defeated army. I had a save prepped before the battle. So I re-loaded and tried again. This time they got...
  16. Beta 1.4.2 Relations bug

I know folk are aware that you can't persuade any characters to your faction. But I also noticed I can't pursuade any mercenaries either. It asks about whether the character is loyal to the character you're trying to hire. Not only that but all mercenary leaders only have a party of 20 and all...
Back
Top Bottom