Search results for query: *

1. Prince of Russia

Game modes

Hello! Is this game endless or not?
  2. Prince of Russia

Closed beta question

Hello! Is this client still relevant? And will it still ever be relevant? Does it make sense to delete it? What's the point of this client now? He doesn't show the game. When you open a window with gratitude comes out and that's it. What to do? (P.s This is a beta version where multiplayer was...
  3. Prince of Russia

Добавление игры

Привет всем, не знаете как тут добавить игру в профиль "Game Ownership"? Ключа у меня нет т.к я покупал игру через стим
  4. Prince of Russia

SP - General [Top SUGGESTION]: Continuation of the game after capturing a card

Hello everyone, in my new topic I want to think and answer the question "What should I do if I grabbed the entire map?" So. The first thing that occurred to me was the riot system. I think that at the end of the game, many players think what to do, but if the peasants or some lords periodically...
  5. Prince of Russia

SP - General [Unique SUGGESTION]: Improvements to the system in the game: POLICY

Hello World?, here is my suggestion: Add more power and power to the kingdom. I want the laws not only to give bonuses, but also opportunities (for example, so that when a certain law is passed, the king can choose his assistants). The game has very few political opportunities. For example, you...
Back
Top Bottom