Search results for query: *

1. TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

I've seen the UV on male/female face.
    Carelessly done, if you ask me which you won't ...
    Will that be adjusted or are we stuck with that?
  2. SP Fantasy Hammerlord

Let's do it Mattias!

Based on the positive impact of Hideous Armour and Hallow Plate armour, I think armour is the best way to start. In particular, an 'Orc Helmet' to start with that can populate an entire race as a face, as well as skull-based shoulder pauldrons. At the moment the goofy green Orc race is getting a lot of negative Shrek comments.

The classic Warhammer orc face has a small forehead, wide chin, and the essential mega tooth that sticks out 6 inches:
    lUYKKkf.jpg

We can also collaborate and work with Calradia Awakens mod. They can assist with getting 3D models into the game better than me, and both our fantasy mods can make full use of your work.

Your work can also be shared as a standalone module, for everyone to use.

Been away some days. OFC, I'll show something tomorrow, 1-4 LOD and some better UV than Taleworld manages. :wink:
  3. Official 3D Art thread - Bannerlord

obj does not support skeletons, you have to export with the other format.

Seem you take me for some idiot when you answere.

Yes, I know .obj don't export rigging (been using .obj from early 90:s)

What other format? What software to export it? Point me in that direction if you know.
    From Bannerlord, that is.
    Not some rigging which will never work in Bannerlord, I can do that by myself. :wink:

Rigging=bend arm, leg, spine and so on = namned skeleton, joint and so on in different 3D software.

You should know what I mean.
  4. [Tool] TpacTool - An unofficial asset explorer [0.4.0]

Thank You, this is a great tool!
    I believe I am little late, but currently, it is crashing for me. Could it be because of the recent updates by TaleWorlds?
    Help and tips would be appreciated!

He don't seem to answere if there is a problem.
    I've solved my problem with OBJ. files through loading-saving down in some other software. The .OBJ-writing is not right in this this softwar thou.
  5. Dark Ages Medieval Textures

Anyone being able to adress this compressed tile-texture they are using? How to override it? I don't like that crappy texture they use as female/male variant. Looked at that UV (the 3D-head), It's awful, still, just to adress that texture (not PBR).
  6. [Tool] xLord - xml editor

Nice! I hope this works when I'd like to edit my own troops-tree, a mod. ?
  7. SP Fantasy Hammerlord

I still want to help on this mod, no payment, I buy that. Just because Warhammer is one of 2-3 games from table top games that still "warms me" :wink:
  8. SP Fantasy Hammerlord

My skill is not really from game-industry. Been working 3D-design and 3D-visualization for too many years :smile:
    I prefer using Lightwave 3D but can ofc use Maya too.
    Did work freelance (about a year) for a gamecompany in sweden 2003. Making 3D humanoids. Their game never hit the market thou. :sad:

I know 3D-modelling, rigging and importance of UV. Ofc I can texture too (in Photoshop or Substance Painter).

*edit Made and sold 3D-clothes/textures for the software Poser between 2000-2008

You do not have any skill in 3D, you say, I have.
    I have no skill in programming C#, some in easy scripting thou.

You can make any 3D-model, from nearly any 3D-software to work in Bannerlord as long as it's .obj or better .fbx compatible.
    New models (non-stationary) crave a knowledge about how to read and setup (skeleton, joints and so on, then read the movement)
    Ofc, you could instead "morph" any existing 3D-model in game, keep the vertex-count and just move them (UV would **** up).
    Today, I have not seen any new 3d-figures in game, just some edited ones.
  9. Official 3D Art thread - Bannerlord

the textures have infinite padding until they intersect, maybe that's what you refer to?

tpactools can access to skinned/rigged bannerlord models which you can export.

No, I mean "rigging", for movement, animation of joints.

"tpactools" don't export OBJ in right format but that I've solved, nothing to do with rigging thou ... :smile:
  10. Official 3D Art thread - Bannerlord

the textures have infinite padding until they intersect, maybe that's what you refer to?

tpactools can access to skinned/rigged bannerlord models which you can export.

I meant "rigging" as of bones that move :wink: You know how to implement movements in a rigged 3D-char?
  11. Official 3D Art thread - Bannerlord

Thanks, don't worry its all game ready assets, around 20k tris totally(for the one on the right), some 4k and 2k texture sets, and skinned to the Bannerlord skeleton. I am at work right now (which is 3d art for a video game company) , I will show the wireframe and uv sets when I get back to my computer. Also welcome to forums, my one suggestion would be to edit your reply instead of posting a second right after your first one.

Nice work! The UV seems a bit stressed but really nice work.

Rigging, you say it's "skinned to the Bannerlord skeleton".
    Do you mean "skeletons" as rigging bones?
    I have no idea where to find and implement bannerlords rigging in models.
  12. SP Fantasy Hammerlord

If you're offering assistance with 3D models, I'll take it! I'm focused on the framework, kingdoms, clans, characters, troops and such, and have no skills in 3D modelling. Have you contributed 3D models to mods before?

My skill is not really from game-industry. Been working 3D-design and 3D-visualization for too many years :smile:
    I prefer using Lightwave 3D but can ofc use Maya too.
    Did work freelance (about a year) for a gamecompany in sweden 2003. Making 3D humanoids. Their game never hit the market thou. :sad:

I know 3D-modelling, rigging and importance of UV. Ofc I can texture too (in Photoshop or Substance Painter).

*edit Made and sold 3D-clothes/textures for the software Poser between 2000-2008
  13. 3D modelling tools question

Lightwave 3D, most because I'v used it since start. I sometime use Maya (it's Autodesk) :wink: but prefer modelling in Lightwave.
    UV painting I use Photoshop or Substance Painter.
  14. [Tool] TpacTool - An unofficial asset explorer [0.4.0]

Nice work!

Problem I have. Those OBJ files won't open in Lightwave modeler (2019) but opens in Substance Painter 2.
    I always use LW to edit OBJ files.
  15. SP Fantasy Hammerlord

*edit Says 1981 on the pakage I bought.*
  16. SP Fantasy Hammerlord

So, this is a mod to give us "Warhammer" in Bannerlord?
    I'd love that!
    Call me if you need help with 3D-models!
    Been loving that "warhammer-game" since it came out (around 1982 I bought first version, tabletop) :wink:
  17. Official 3D Art thread - Bannerlord

Nice looking models!
    I'm new at this forum, I love the game and hope to be able to contribute some.

To be really useful, I think you should post a wireframe for the model to be used in-game. (or a polycount)
    Then, UV, is it useful for other modelers or just for you?

Meaning, anyone can do a high-poly model looking nice, then it bogs the whole game down. :wink:
  18. Just a graphic artist. Love 3D, been working in 3D since 1989.

Just a graphic artist. Love 3D, been working in 3D since 1989.
Back
Top Bottom