Search results for query: *

• Users: yangot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Smithy Weapon scale suggestion

Currently we can only change the scale of crafting piece from 90-110. I suggest to widen the range to 70-110 so we can have option and free will when crafting a weapon and its size.
  2. SP - General Faction partyTemplate

Is there a chance we can get a Faction partyTemplate? The current partyTemplate is hard linked to culture, so factions that share same culture will share same partyTemplate. Afaik, lord partyTemplate is currently on the work. I just wonder if Faction partyTemplate is possible too. The purpose...
  3. SP - General Make Armors more effective optional to the players.

There's a mode in Nexus that can make armor more effective and I think the dev team can easily add this to "Gameplay" tab as slider. Here's the link from that mod. (I'm not sure if its against the forum rules, but it seems there's no rules about MOD promotion). Adding this to gameplay settings...
  4. SP - General Maybe a simple fix for Ladder and Siege tower.

First lets talk about the current issues of Ladder and Siege tower. Initially, we believe that unit collision causes this problem, however after a released patch to address this the issue still persist. Realistic Battle Mod has managed to improve the ladder mechanics by giving more space between...
Back
Top Bottom