Search results for query: *

• Users: kyle_usmc
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Combat changes

So been playing with rbm, and while I dont think it's perfect there are some things it does, that change combat in all the right ways and the devs should copy them. 1)Polearms: vanilla thrust speed is pure garbage and it makes using them almost impossible, rbm has fast thrust and feels really...
  2. Quest rewards suck

Is there any reason to do quests? Consider the arena betting quest, you get 250 gold to lose which is far less than you get from winning not to mention you don't get the gear reward. Army of poachers, hunt down bandits, all of them give paltry rewards you can literally make money faster by...
  3. Bug defending settlement

Playing Southern empire fighting western, was sitting in castle trying to defend against an enemy army. A western clan defected to the south It gives me a notification that we are no longer at war with said clan. The notification kicked me out of the settlement trapping me outside of the siege...
  4. CROSS DRESSING

This has been in the game a while but basically character who are born into the game keep spawning in the wrong gender clothing. This is pretty immersion breaking when you go to meet the new king of sturgia and its a bald dude in a dress. Please fix this it should not be hard to fix.
  5. garrisons keep filling with peasants

So basically I stock my garrisons with high tier units to use as quick reinforcements, but when a war breaks out all my garrisons desert. When I go and look to see why, I find that my garrisons have been filled with 400+ empire peasants(thorios castle, and at rhoetae). I am not sure this is a...
  6. garrisons keep filling with peasants

So basically I stock my garrisons with high tier units to use as quick reinforcements, but when a war breaks out all my garrisons desert. When I go and look to see why, I find that my garrisons have been filled with 400+ empire peasants(thorios castle, and at rhoetae). I am not sure this is a...
  7. SP - World Map no one has kids

So I am trying to play a long drawn out game and can't, almost all the lords are pushing 60 now and there are only 2 clans in the game that have kids. So if I die and take over as my heir my kids are basically going to be the only heroes left in the game. So my recommendation, 1) all clans...
  8. Resolved game wont let you build siege equipment

So maybe I'm an idiot but it's literally impossible to build siege equipment because iit is impossible to unpause the game. I made a seige camp then the battle sidebar pops up, I have 3 options attack send troops or leave. I can click the icons to que a battering ram but the game time is paused...
  9. AI is stupidly aggressive

So today I joined the western empire, it was doing quite well when I joined. within an hour they had declared war on the entire world and got completly face rolled. So maybe put a two war limit on the factions or something because no sane leader would declare a half dozen wars at once.
  10. Resolved gamebreaking glitch

So I was attacked on the world map, and I convinced the person attacking me to switch to my side. Now I am stuck in a loop when I left the conversation it put me back into conversation and autosaved. Every time I try to leave the conversation, if I take any action or hit the play button the NPC...
Back
Top Bottom