Search results for query: *

1. ChristopherR

NA Duel Open North American Dueling Conference | Season 4

North American Dueling Conference | 4th Annual! Apply on Discord: https://discord.gg/a3G2p9ma9s 1 Hander Duel, All Information on Discord..
  2. ChristopherR

The New Badges

I didn't check to see if someone already posted about this so, if you have then you can click off. Anyway, these new badges, you know not exactly what I was hoping for but I'll totally take it over not having new ones at all. Issue is, they are illegible. They are incredibly pixelated and...
  3. ChristopherR

Class Loadouts Don't Save

I hope it is fixed soon
  4. ChristopherR

Scoreboard Suggestion

Currently, score is based solely on damage. While I don't entirely disagree with this system, I do feel that there are more accurate ways of showing who is performing best, and how to properly rank players based on their contribution to their team in Skirmish. First we need to understand what...
  5. ChristopherR

TaleWorlds Invisible Updates

Horse Speed is incredibly slow, I would call it broken. That's just one example. For those that play MP frequently, you are surely aware of the updates and take notice to everything listed. As I'm sure you take notice to the things you feel and see in-game that are not listed. This is a...
  6. ChristopherR

MP Community Survey

In response to the recent update released by TaleWorlds and definitely not their inexperienced interns
  7. ChristopherR

What are your PC Specs ?️

What are your PC Specs? Graphics Card: Processor: Fan Count: Ram: Liquid Cooled (Yes/No): Memory: Hard Drive: I'm giving everyone the opportunity to flex on their peers. Add a picture if you can :xf-wink:
  8. ChristopherR

Badges

We would like to request a 1K, 1.5K, 2K, 2.5K, and 3K win badge please Thank you - North America & Europe
  9. ChristopherR

New TaleWorlds Update is INCREDIBLE

They finally did it. They fixed Multiplayer, after over a year of community complaints and suggestions, they heeded to our call. Thank you TaleWorlds, you are truly amazing and we are forever in your debt. Without this update, I guarantee you we would see a steady decline in the playerbase...
  10. ChristopherR

Bannerlord Duel Ranking Official (North America)

This thread will be adjusted and updated upon the completion of every duel tournament hosted in North America that is set to the standard of a 1H Weapon. Currently, this is a mix between previous tournaments and players rankings within them, as well as a collection of opinions based on some...
  11. ChristopherR

NA Duel Completed Court of Cavalry | Duel Tourney | $100 Prize

#1: Only Cavalry, Improved Armor / Lance - No Long / Heavy Lances #2: You may only attempt to hit your opponent, not their horse, until their shield is broken. Once their shield is broken, you may either aim for them or their horse. #3: Swords, and Maces are NOT allowed, the only weapon you...
  12. ChristopherR

East Coast VS West Coast Servers (NA)

Anyone living outside of the continent of North America is not permitted to have an opinion. East Coast, ah yes. The lifeblood of competitive. Where would we be without really good ping? Well, there's always West Coast Servers. Now, why are those a thing you might ask, and the answer is very...
  13. ChristopherR

LES IS MOREx

:lol:
  14. ChristopherR

Fix this now

Fix your servers. They crash constantly, don't want to give us private servers, COOL. At least fix your own, you've had this issue since day freaking #1. Address it. TDM Siege Skirmish Duel Crashes happen on ALL OF THESE Tired of your lack of responses and unless you do something about this...
  15. ChristopherR

NA Duel Ranking (BMS)

This List Has Been Updated - To qualify for Low-Tier requires a good amount of skill, it is not an insult to be considered low-tier in competitive The Bannerlord Melee Server Conducted This Ranking And Is In No Way Official At Any Capacity Outside Of That Server Elite Tier Duelist: Wegnas...
  16. ChristopherR

Windowed Mode

I have never had this issue until the most recent update but whenever I launch my game (Multiplayer) it automatically starts in windowed mode and every time I get to the lobby I have to manually correct it to make it full-screen. Just thought you guys should know. Is anyone else having this...
  17. ChristopherR

Multiplayer Sound Glitch (DISTURBING)

So me and a few got queued up into a skirmish match which is rare in and of itself, but to our surprise we hear this. Siege. We are on East NA Skirmish and we hear catapults being launched, bombs going off, whenever we stab something it sounds like we are poking the target or shooting it with a...
  18. ChristopherR

Servers are unstable

Dear TaleWorlds, I regret to be the one to inform you that your servers are, how do I put this politely, dog water. They are about as functional as a comb with no bristles. The servers crash constantly, you should consider, and I know this is an outlandish idea that you may gasp at, but I...
Back
Top Bottom