Search results for query: *

1. EliteArmedForce

Hideout Instant Crash (beta 1.4.2)

What was your health % when you move to the hideout? I found that if the player character has <20% health, entering a hideout cause instant crash with no Crash Reporter. If you wait and your health regenerate above 20%, then it would explain that.

Just trying to troubleshoot here.
    Yes, I have noticed it later. I think this due to the absence of option "Send troops" as u can't fight if ur health is less than 20% in normal fights.
  2. EliteArmedForce

Encyclopedia wrong character display (beta_1.4.2)

This has been fixed internally and will be live with the next patch.
    Thats great. Thank you for your reply. Keep up the good work. ?
  3. EliteArmedForce

Encyclopedia wrong character display (beta_1.4.2)

This post to report the bug I encountered after upgrading to 1.4.2 (beta) with a new campaign. Whenever I click the name of the person in a dialogue (lords captured dialogue screen, or hiring the companions' dialogue screen, etc) it displays my character in Encyclopedia. That's kind of annoying...
  4. EliteArmedForce

I sometimes have this crash too (don't use Calradia Expanded mod). But it's very rare and random.
    And when I load the game again the next hideout doesn't crash
    You might be right, after three crashes. I tried again later(1-5 min later after ingame), this time it didn't crash.
  5. EliteArmedForce

Do you use mod Calradia Expanded? Because when I did in my playthrough I had that same bug on a lot of hideouts..

Which is a shame because I really liked the extra towns and villages it gave
    No bro, I don't use "Calradia Expanded" and yet it crashes. I try my best to avoid mods that modify the gameplay a lot till the game doesn't leave Early Access, coz it corrupts the saves when updating to next version
  6. EliteArmedForce

I believe someone has already reported about this bug for version 1.4.1, today I encountered this in v1.4.2. This happens once the character is close to hideout, instant crash (3 times) and the worst part I don't get the prompt to upload crash files. Can anyone help? How can I fix this?
Back
Top Bottom