Search results for query: *

1. Quest-Mod

Is there anybody with modding skills interested in creating a 'Quest Pack' in order to bring more life to map, villages and cities? I have some ideas and suggestions for content and are willing to invest some time into creating more ideas together...
  2. SP - UI F-key unusable

after 1.6.4 I can´t use the F-keys. They are assigned functions outside the game....
  3. SP - Scenes "Modular" and customizable cities, town and castles. 2 suggestions.

Hi.
    I had a suggestion that could be a bit tricky. Because it has been done, but not officially, only in a mod. My suggestion would be to do the same, but a bit more "advanced".
    The mod was AD 1257, in Warband. A particularity of that mod was that you could build a manor, around which you could then build an entire village, with all the building needed (smith, fletchery, inn, church, etc etc, and many fields around. You had to bring in the money, give the order, and wait a week for your new building to pop up in your village.
    It basically let you choose what to build, and it made it appear on the map that was, at the start, empty of buildings and people.

And this is something I wanted to see in Warband. Since now we're in Bannerlord, and the game is bigger, I wish to see the same thing implemented. You'd start with a village/castle/town with empty spots for the future buildings. Then you choose what to build, wait, and after a few days, your new building appears in the area. Same things for food production buildings, but these should appear outside the town or castle.
    And since in Bannerlord buildings have level, you could even make the building appearance change to reflect the level. For example, the barracks. At level 1, you'd start with a few tents, around a campfire. Level 2, a 1-story building with bunk beds and a table. Level 3, a 2-story building with bedrooms on 2nd floor and living quarters on 1st floor.
    Also, since projects gives bonuses, why not reflect it on the place? When the city is poor, you see only a few people, many beggars, and more criminals. Then as the city prospers, more people come in, beggars disappear, and criminal stay hidden (as they do now).

My second suggestion would be to let us customize the city. Simply by letting us chose decorations (among a couple of choices), maybe the colors of the throne room, and ultimately change the city to reflect the culture of our character.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I wanted to be sure to explain well, and english not being my native language, I kinda lack vocabulary to express myself.
    I fully agree! That would be awesome.
  4. SP - UI Relationship Overview Screen for Lords

What I mean is a screen, where the progress of relationships with differen lords can be monitored, So you can check with one look, which Lords are closer to opening up to your offers. Maybe even a chart seperated in steps of cooperation, so that one can get a feeling of progress and focus on...
Back
Top Bottom