Search results for query: *

• Users: askarmc
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Bandit gameplay extended

It would be great to have an alternative scenario of game play instead of being good guy to be a bandit with its deep world. 1) when reputation with kingdom is very bad the player could make his base in hideout. Conquer or buy the hideout and use it like a castle but in bandit life. 2) hideout...
  2. The shops in Aserai kingdom are not profitable

Playing for hero of aserai culture I wanted to start bussines from shops first and did not charge caravans. And I found out that almost all Aserai cityes are not profitable (most of them has villages with fish, salt, dates and desert horses production that are not used in shops to have margin)...
  3. SP - General Kingdom social events

It would be great to have option to make events with aim to enforce relations with your lords or making relations (marriage etc) 1) It would be great to declare a royal tournaments where your lords will parrticipate and will be rewarded by you (will increase relationship with the lords) 2) Hold...
  4. Too Small horses (proportions should be fixed)

I hope developers will pay attention. I know that developers tryed to show us different brieds of horses but it was made just only by making sizes smaller. I mean that if we are tolking about mongolian horses they are not just small, actually their body lenght almost like normal horse and the...
  5. SP - General Diplomacy

Diplomacy is a really required stuff. 1) During my compaign in conspiracy episode lots of factions started to declare the war at me and I couldn't fight them all and I each type went to the enemy faction lord and pay the money for peace that is time consuming. Decision: We can have an option...
Back
Top Bottom