Search results for query: *

• Users: DD44
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Formations & Commands/Pikes and Archers

So I just watched this video and am reevaluating a few things about my strategies, let me see if I have this right and then I'll ask my questions: So if I have this right - and correct me if I'm wrong about anything - formations aren't just hotkeys, they dictate AI behavior. And "advance" and...
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops What Exactly Does Troops' Skill Level Do, Functionally/Mechanically?

Like, if a troop unit has 130 in one-handed for example, what does that functionally mean? Do they have access to the same skills PCs have for having a skill at that level? What happens when there's an either/or perk, is it randomized by the individual troop? Does it affect damage or stats...
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops I Have Never Even Seen A Special Unit (i.e. Vlandian Squires) In Villages

Never mind had the relations necessary to have been able to recruit them. Not one. Not once. Never. And I've been playing for weeks. Am I doing something wrong? There has gotta be a way of more consistently finding and recruiting them. Like make them less rare but only recruitable if you own...
  4. Editing Sigil Color Via .SAV Files?

So I love this game, it's so fun, I wonder what else I can do with it, yadda yadda yadda, a mod broke my game. I know, it's modding and it's early access, you're inherently taking a risk, back up your stuff, I know I know, but I do have a question. The only mod that I had a problem with was...
  5. SP - General Maces vs Armor

So axes deal bonus damage vs shields. Cool. I like that. But if you do that, maces need to do bonus damage vs armor. I'm not sure how you would code that, as armor doesn't have separate HP the way shields do, but in particular since maces and other blunt weapons lack the length of spears...
  6. SP - General Can't Even Hold On To My Own Kingdom When Cheating

So I wanted for my first playthrough to found my own kingdom as opposed to being someone else's vassal. Cool. Conquered a castle and one town on the far off coast tucked into the corner without too too much trouble and made peace. Nice. Now time to build up my base so I can start to spread...
  7. SP - General Battlefield Hazards

I want to be able to set up hazards. Stake walls, caltrops, ditches of pitch, archery shields (as siege camps have already) or lines of fire for setting arrows aflame, things like that. Perhaps you should be able to set up camp on the world map so you can rest and set things like this up when...
  8. SP - Battles & Sieges Fire

We have fire in the game already, and it's super cool. It should be expanded. Flaming arrows, carried torches, burning wooden buildings, and ditches of pitch and vats of boiling oil would be a huge addition.
  9. SP - Battles & Sieges Brace Polearms/Spear Wall Formation BADLY Needed

Spearmen/Pikemen/etc. BADLY need reworking. They're near-useless. Most of the time they keep their polearms on their backs and roll in with their shortswords and no shield. We badly badly badly need a spearwall formation option. We have a shield wall, but no spear wall. Hell even if the shield...
  10. SP - General I Love This Game, But Spearmen/Polearm Units In General Need Reworking

Okay. I love this game. I only played about half an hour of Warband, but I love love love Bannerlord. Just bought a new graphics card and PSU just for this game. Already sunk 74 hours into the campaign in less than a week. Posted about how great it is on Facebook. Told my friends to buy...
Back
Top Bottom