Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Change of main char name are not persistent

Change of main characters name in "Clan Menu" are not persistent. Will be reset on load save game.
  2. Need More Info 1.5.4/1.5.5 Some Bugs after the Main Char died

Thanks, for your report thats confirm this issue in unmodded game. In my case, the Face Generator work after a couple of ingame year. Another issue that i found, my Workshops are also gone with the main char dead.
  3. Need More Info 1.5.4/1.5.5 Some Bugs after the Main Char died

Hi thanks for your reply, the mods i use are open source and cosmetic style. But I will try to reproduce this issue without mods.
  4. Need More Info 1.5.4/1.5.5 Some Bugs after the Main Char died

My Char died while he lead a army. His child takes the command and now, when I encouter a enemy the Game will be Crash. A workaround for that, disband the army and recreate. Also is the Face Generator in Game (Key V) after the main char death broken. The game will also crash. No workaround...
  5. Patch 1.3: Beat a lord without declare war with/from fraction

Follow this step to reproduce - Find a lord on the map - Talk to them, and offer a barter - Complete the barter e.g. give one denar, take one denar - After complete this, PRESS TAB key to leave conversation - The attack panel appears... - An attack now is not an act of war
Back
Top Bottom