Search results for query: *

1. How to save MP

Also stop caring about kills and deaths, just git gud."
    But that's how you win. If cav didn't mow down every other class with ease it wouldn't have that 95% you stated.

Even you were getting pwned by that cav. Perhaps we both need to git gud :smile:
  2. How to save MP

Btw @Residential like I, and the 10 other players in that game told you. Git Gud Nub.
    While I agree I was very outmatched in that ONE game that doesn't mean cav is not OP as heck. Also in that very same match the two cavalry players had the best stats by far, and cav continue to have the best stats in almost any match they are present in. You don't need to be that good to rambo cav in any game mode and come out with a 3/1 ratio.

I feel a lot of players happen to agree with me to an extent with cav, and that I need to "git gud".

Custom servers would likely be a perfect fix but they won't come for a long time so a balance post is the best I got for now.
  3. How to save MP

I like many others used to enjoy MP to some extent but it has now become apparent that cav has made a complete takeover, so here is some suggestions to save MP. 1. Nerf cav shield - Why does it register as a shield block when I stab at the horses face or legs half the time? 2. Buff infantry to...
Back
Top Bottom