Search results for query: *

1. Devs, can you please remove time limit from Main Quest?

I was preparing myself to become independent and managed to build up my city and both my castles, get 3 parties together and amass quite a bit of wealth until all of a sudden out of nowhere I fail the Dragon Banner quest after 214 days of recieving it. I went back to an earlier save and it...
  2. Unique towns/cities/castles + Siege gameplay

%100 agree with your points and i want to add some more;

Some cities and castles does have different layouts but not different enough use different approaches.
    I think destruction right now is decent enough. What find lacking is the siege layout varieties. I think our engineering skill should drasticly change the equipments lay on the siege. for an example worst quality battering rams or tower, maybe even they should be acquired with a perk or something. barricades have much lower health or less barricades. If you have better engineering skill you should have more arrow barrels, reinforced barricades, battering rams or towers. this way you can choose your most preffered tactics through perks you choose.

In history, castles and towns usually build on top of hills and shorelines. I dont see that in bannerlord. Some cities can be in so difficult terrain maybe towers shouldnt even be an option to siege them.

I agree. The engineering skill should definitely have more impact on how sieges play out; I like the idea of the barricades being different and the equipment health changing according to perk and skill level.
  3. Unique towns/cities/castles + Siege gameplay

didn't they say they were reusing some stuff for now but were going to make unique scenes for everything eventually?

and:
    - free placement of engines would probably be too much work for too small a gain in gameplay. maybe mods for that.
    - you can actually command the artillery and fire it yourself wherever you want it to fire.
    - city walls are destructible (by siege engines). you can demolish walls to create wide foot entrances to the keeps/castles.

I guess that's a small consolation, I admit I haven't read all of the different press releases.

I remember seeing a gameplay video years ago where there was free placement of everything. It was something I was really looking forward to, and it was a bit of a letdown when I realized it was more like a mobile game.

And no, you can't tell your troops where to fire or break any walls during battle. If you have evidence that shows otherwise, could you please link to it?
  4. Unique towns/cities/castles + Siege gameplay

So far I am enjoying the game but there are aspects of it that could use improvement, namely the siege gameplay and the lack of variety when it comes to the town, city and castle designs for each faction. In Warband, each one of them was unique, and it really added to the immersion. So it was a...
Back
Top Bottom