Me be no Salt. Me worry game destroy...
  2. Bannerlord enjoyment curve for me

My MP experience:

OMG Im playing Bannerlord! Awesome
    **** this Im out.
  3. South America deserves a server

No because reasons
  4. New Map Overview: Tsagaan Castle

The usual cluster**** spawn system of TDM? OH I CANT WAIT TO PLAY THIS!
  5. Will you lose all hope if the next patch isnt HUGELY oriented towards MP ?

Already stopped playing the game, how much hope is there anymore. I get the devs are going through some hard times with WorldWarZ pandemic and I know they kinda had to do a release before everyone would spend money on toilet paper. We are not dumb devs we know whats going on, its just ur communication kinda sucks.
  6. NA Siege Completed SUNDAY NIGHT SIEGE | NA

When a community has to organise siege game mode events instead of hitting that matchmaking.... lol you know there is something wrong with your game.
  7. The more I play the less I like combat

Thats pretty much summs up how I feel about the game right now and I havent played it in a month now.
  8. RIP MP

"See the last 10 matches from the Match History!"

Wow I wish I had 10 matches!
    Wow!
    Wow I wish I had Match History!
    Wow!
    Wow!
    Sorry!
    Good Fight!
  9. after 550 hours of multiplayer, I uninstalled

You are *****ing about shield bash? REALLY?!?!?!?
  10. Do the developers even care? MP is about to be empty for good.

Almost nobody is complaining that the problems weren't addressed instantly. We're complaining that there is no communication from the devs. They hardly respond to any threads, their limited responses are vague or condescending, and those are justifiable grievances. So yeah, nice strawman.

That is the real issue I agree. I guess Im just past the stage of angry mob with torches and pitchforks but Im always very let down by MP state as I had so much fun when it was booming with players.
  11. Do the developers even care? MP is about to be empty for good.

Dont go too hard on devs right now. They started seeing the issue in latest forum posts and game dev is difficult so we need a few months time before anything is fixed, you guys are too impatient. There is no magic button that programmers can press to fix something its going to take time.
    Its going to get worse before it gets better.

Also from what one of the team members from TW said they will be communicating month by month their progress.
  12. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Youd think on weekends people will be playing siege 60 vs 60....nope
  13. RIP MP

If you operate with this will not work we wouldnt even have this game. You can make it work with a good design not just copy SP.
  14. RIP MP

Shelved the game until some changes are made.
  15. I can't do it. Combat is too wierd

Sometimes the character would be even stuck in the wind up animation of the attack lol and just wont start swinging.
  16. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Yes TW that is the step in the right direction and surely gives us hope and confidence that things will be better.
Back
Top Bottom