Search results for query: *

• Users: pluseight
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. [1.5 Beta]Competing with AI for noble troops is a bummer

I've found that its extremely difficult to recruit their noble units because of the following circumstances: Notables with power >200 are entirely recruited and exhausted by ai, or the player does not have enough relation to access the far left slots for the troops that do remain. This is...
  2. The economy system is underultilized

One of the games biggest features is its semi-functioning economy and its clear that a lot of work has been put into it, as well as how many bugs are inadvertently tied to it. But I think all this effort is wasted if all the economy mechanics provide is just a way for players to make money (and...
  3. [1.4.3 ]Village notables power decreasing steadily until it hits 100

I've noticed that I never once saw a special unit after the first few months in the game. Then I checked around and while all the villagers had their 'attitude' where it was supposed to be, the 'power' of the village notable was always at 100 for every single village, no matter how many quests I...
  4. SP - General Allow Players and NPC's to Invest Back into Settlements and Villages for Higher Tier Troops

A lot of things are built around the in-game economy and the games dynamic economy is one of the forefront features of the game, in which trading, fiefs and many other mechanics revolve around. Here's the state of the game for both players and NPCs: Once you reach the midgame, your income from...
  5. MP [1.4] The entire right side of the Batannian unit tree has the wrong stats

Over the last few weeks I've ran several complete playthroughs of certain factions using only (or as much as) home turf units as possible, to evaluate balance and bug test a bit. My latest one was Battania and I realized pretty early on that the entire RHS of the tree has improper stats. I...
Back
Top Bottom