Search results for query: *

1. We need something between join battle and simulation. Like tactical mode.

Hello I think that can be a great feature to have a more tactical way to play battle. You see the battlefield from the sky, You have icons to show your troops, ally and ennemy and you play it like a wargame. Make tactics skill more useful and a better control of your troops and battlefield.
  2. SP - Battles & Sieges Create custom group of troops

Hey Why not implement the possibility to create custom Groups? Like pikemen, shield unit, crossbow...
  3. SP - Battles & Sieges Slower and more tactical battle, tactical map for simulation.

Hello I'm a big total war fan and I'm passionate by strategy and battle tactics. I found Bannerlord battle too simple, it's barely just a clash between troops who end really fast. I think battle need to be slower with more formation and troops who keep it! Maybe increase health and armor of...
  4. SP - General Add some new move for combat?

I always think the fight system is too similar to warband, it's robotic... I think TalesWorld need to add some news move like sprint (for a good and beautiful charge) sprint attack who can be powerful if their not countered by a spear. Powerful shield bash who can knock the opponent if the...
  5. SP - General Horse race in tournament

Hello Why not add horse race from the tutorial in tournament? A race when you need to hit target with spear or bow, best score win the tournament.
  6. Enable death not working yet?

Hello Some news about the enable death options? I don't think it's work
  7. SP - Battles & Sieges Add some Special moves and animations

Hello First, I love this game, so much potential BUT a thing dissapoint me, fight are similar to warband, I mean, same animations and same limited strike. Add some Special moves like Powerful Strikes, Counter and some Finish Moves can make battle look Epic and I think majority of players want...
Back
Top Bottom