Search results for query: *

• Users: Percyvelle
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Percyvelle

Resolved Ban appeal

Hello, i would like to ask admins to ban 2 players, which were used wall glitch to kill other players in Mupltuplayer EU Deathmatch. I`m talking about [UNC][bfsf]V and Harkiter. I also upload video of evidence. Hope developers will fix this glitch as soon as possible
  2. Percyvelle

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Due to outstanding issues with e1.6.0, we have decided to not move it to the live branch just yet. However, we wanted to go ahead and share the new content in e1.6.1 with you all and collect your feedback nevertheless. The live branch will be updated as soon as the issues with e1.6.0 have been...
  3. Percyvelle

Crush after 5 sec

Im i one why trying to run Butterlord Multiplayer for last 4 days and who get crush everytime after 5 sec when i tart it?
  4. Percyvelle

Resolved Mount & Blade Bannerlord. Bugs and Glitch (Passing wall)

Hello fellas! I find another funny bug
  5. Percyvelle

In Progress Mount & Blade Bannerlord. Bugs and Glitch (Passing wall)

Hello fellas! I find another funny bug
  6. Percyvelle

Resolved Bugs and glitch in Bannerlord

I found a lot of bugs and glitch in both games and would like to show it to you. I attach 3 videos from Bannerlord. 1. Cheat place in one of your siege maps. I think that you tried to make this place inaccessible for attackers but I found the free space to get in. 2. Horse spam. Maybe you know...
  7. Percyvelle

Bugs and glitch in Bannerlord

I found a lot of bugs and glitch in both games and would like to show it to you. I attach 3 videos from Bannerlord. 1. Cheat place in one of your siege maps. I think that you tried to make this place inaccessible for attackers but I found the free space to get in. 2. Horse spam. Maybe you know...
  8. Percyvelle

LastAlive clan

Last Alive clan was founed on 2012 by three brothers (Maros, Martino and David) from BloodBrothers clan with Castro to made a powerfull clan which can defend TrollGame deatchmatch against clan [300] which attacked all players who are not in their clan. After DDoS attack on Troll-Game servers LA...
Back
Top Bottom