Search results for query: *

1. Hi Tw, i think you should do something about this scum.

Mobile gaming is killing this industry.
  2. Making sandbox games can be an ungrateful job

Thousands of people showed their gratitude by paying for their game while not requesting any refunds, even if they were upset with the state of the development. Instead they chose to provide feedback, some of them were constructive and some were destructive. It's not for me to judge.

But it seems like the patching progress is slowed down. I don't know exactly what this means. Maybe less quantity with more quality, or maybe TW stopped caring when the sales start going down? I am not their CFO, but I think they hit the big bucks within their first months. Right now they seem to be taking their time and whining of a small minority won't make any difference.
  3. Why so much hate for this game?

There is a thin line between love and hate.
  4. How to make gold before caravans and workshops?

Seems to me that everything is being funneled so that the only way to make money is fighting. I am not a fan of that myself.

You can do quests and trade.
  5. What do u think is missing for this game to have a soul?

I think they should borrow some stuff from CK series for the strategic layer to make this a masterpiece.
  6. Thank you Taleworlds, genuinely.

It's a great game. Taleworld's priority has always been about making something great instead of big bucks.

I am glad they have also accomplished the latter.
  7. What do u think is missing for this game to have a soul?

You answered your own question...all sandboxes are bland skeletons, its the mods that make them great. So what we need are the official toolsets to be released so we can create the games soul.

It is your own imagination that make sanboxes great. This game is no less than Warband, but people were probably expecting more in terms of storyline.

You need to create your own goals. If you want to blob, then go ahead no one is stopping you.

If you want more interesting experience, I think playing as vassal and staying as it is would be more exciting due to power dynamics and politics.

Maybe creating a kingdom shouldn't be that easy.
  8. I'm slowly starting to hate the Vlandians

Come on, you can always outsmart the AI in this game.

Create a circle formation with your shielded infantry and put your fians in the middle. Slowly move all units to the enemy. If your fians can't outrange their crossbow due to terrain, then harass them with your mounted arhers. If they charge with cavalry then retreat back into your circle. They will charge into circle most of the time and wither away slowly.

Keep harassing with mounted archers until they are left with no cavalry and forced to attack.
  9. Combat skills leveling speed.

Slow progression is okay if the game was stable and it was getting patches every 6 months. But well, you might try tweaks mod to ramp skill gain by X5.
  10. Warband is better than bannerlord

In terms of depth I don't know how Warband is different than Bannerlord. Questing is identical. Army management is way better in Bannerlord. There is crafting. Realm management is also better in Bannerlord. I had install Diplomacy mod just to exchange fiefs back then. At least there is proper foundation for more complicated actions right now.

It's been a while since I played it. But what made Warband so memorable was that there was nothing like it that came before it, maybe the very first game which no one talks about.

In Bannerlord it's basically the same formula with better polish. Yeah stuff is broken right now, but if they were working right, the game wouldn't be so chaotic and bland.
  11. The AI just spams attacks.

Honestly in bigger battles you should just stay back and command your units.

If you always want to be in the heat of battle, then what is the point of hiring hundreds of units?

Maybe try reducing difficulty to easiest 1/4 damage taken, which might better suit your preferred play style.
  12. Please fix lords Infinite regeneration issue

When the player or any AI lord is "downed" in battle, they should have a high chance(50% to 90% chance depending on perks) of sustaining "severe wounds". Severe wounds would require a set amount of days of rest, say 3 nights rest at a castle, and the attention of an AI healer that's only available in castles, before the player or AI lord can take to the field of battle again.

I second this.
  13. Can we get a hotfix for the broken high-level 1h and 2h perks please?

This is exactly why I unninstalled. We're their QA team.

That's pretty extreme :smile:
  14. I don't get all the hate

Majority of the fanboys here are trying to reason with unreasonable customers. Which is an illogical act by itself.

I don't think anybody is getting paid to defend TW here. But some group of people are acting like 6 year old kids who want their candy right now. But minority of them are actually aware of development life cycles.

To be honest I think some of these people are trolling just to stir things up, and this is another issue that gets on the nerve of fanboys here.

When you act as if these kids don't exist, they magically get bored and disappear. So keep calm let the TW keep this momentum.

They released 4 major patches in 2 months and they don't show any signs of backwards movement.
  15. Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

Yes. They released a patch every 2 weeks which were significant enough to move the game in a better direction.

Let them do their work with constructive feedback and without unnecessary whining.
  16. Thank you TW for breaking all the mods again, sigh...

When the devs release a patch you complain.

When they don't release a patch, you complain again.

It's a nightmare to satisfy unreasonable customer base in this day and age.
  17. [Poll] Armor Crafting

If there is a framework for it, then any item should be craftable.
  18. Community Wish List & Top Requests

Just give the modders some mod tools. That's all I ask.
    Warband was great because of the mods.

It's like giving developers free out of jail card. Let them do what they can within their budget. It's not the job of modders to fix the game.
  19. One SIMPLE Question.

It's on patch 1.4

You can read about the updates on the change log.
  20. Battle Spawn Points Need to Change Dynamically

Furthermore, from a strategic standpoint, would it NOT be smarter to send a small group to tackle reinforcements before they reach the main body and thus further solidify your chance to bring down your enemy? Or, from the opposite side, rallying the troops to a spot to meet up with the reinforcements before beginning the attack again?

The reasoning behind reinforcements mechanic is tied to game engine's limitation. If we had the capability to deploy all our units at once without any performance hit then there would be no problems at all.

So we shouldn't look at this mechanic as "reinforcements" but the developer's workaround for game engine's incapability.

I'm fine with that workaround as long as it makes sense.
Back
Top Bottom