Search results for query: *

1. Cannot get them to charge

It was my macros which I had for a different game. They used F1 and F2 for something else.
    1XmRptB.jpg

So problem is sorted now. I'll remove those macros and the default commands should work. Thanks to everyone who replied!!
  2. Cannot get them to charge

So the commands correctly come up on a different computer so it must be this PC or this keyboard.
  3. Cannot get them to charge

Thanks for the link. After pressing F1 there is not the corresponding follow up orders which include Advance and Charge.
    I have Verified the installation and all the files passed good. The game works perfectly other than this one issue.
    I have installed it on 2 other computers so will check see if they are different.
  4. Cannot get them to charge

Thanks, I'll try all those measures and get back to this thread whatever the result is.
  5. Cannot get them to charge

Yes I see what I should be getting on your screen. Unfortunately I get the formation allignment screen next. This is what I get.
    aHyA8PL.jpg

My mouse and keyboard battle commands are standard and I have no mods.
    IXbAcnH.jpg

Thanks again for the reply. I must be missing some command.
  6. Cannot get them to charge

I do not get this set of commands shown on some website about Bannerlord.

F1: Movement
    • F1: To position
    • F2: Follow Me
    • F3: Charge
    • F4: Advance
    • F5: Fallback
    • F6: Stop
    • F7: Retreat
    • F9: Return
  7. Cannot get them to charge

Thanks for your reply. I cannot get them to advance or charge. This is the screen I get.
    IgnFYQw.jpg
  8. Cannot get them to charge

I must be doing something wrong but in the battle mode I cannot get my troops to charge. In videos they simplay say hit F1 and then F3 but that doesn't work for me. I have tried selecting the troops by hitting a number like 1, 2 or even 0 for all the army, then F1 then F3 but that does nothing...
Back
Top Bottom