Search results for query: *

• Users: XxLOKIxX
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Infinite charm bug and prisoner bug

Summary: 1. Infinite charm bug and 2. prisoner bug How to Reproduce: 1. Infinite charm bug Donate lord to any fief that is not your own press done you will gain charm and then click donate again and click done you will gain charm again this can be repeat infinitely 2. prisoner bug you can not...
  2. Resolved Missing Create Kingdom Button in clan tab.

Summary: Hello i want to create my kingdom and have left Khuzait also keep all my holding. I already talk to Arzagos and Istania but there is no create kingdom in my clan tab. How to Reproduce: I will send you the link to this save Save name P17 is before Leave Save name Kingdom Bug is after...
  3. Funny Pic XD

Khan - Did you forgot your spear soldier ? Darkhan - No sir. Khan - Yeah......
  4. So Banner Lord have built in realm divide ? they haven't tell us ?

As I said How war score work btw I'm curious since I'm at war with arserai for ages and my people won't consider make any peace with anyone. How can I get out of this "realm divide" ? please help =_= I'm the Khan of Khuzait btw since Monchug Khan died in battle long time ago. I can beat...
  5. In Progress Siege defend unit keep jump off the wall and also open the main gate for enemy

Summary: My unit keep suicide by jump off the wall this is cause by they all try to attack anemy that climbing the ladder and also my unit open the main gate for enemy. In the video you might see a few jump off because this is a 4th reload before this they jump off like a waterfall to their...
  6. In Progress Can't control troop after battle ends

Summary:Can't control troop after battle ends can't press 1 2 3 4 to select troop group and issurre order to attack after the battle ends How to Reproduce: finish the battle with anything looters will do Have you used cheats and if so which: No Computer Specs: Pretty sure this is nothing to...
  7. Need More Info Conspiracy quest keep spawning after finished the defeat empire quest.

As i say Conspiracy quest keep spawning after I have finished the defeat empire quest.(Weaken empire and destroy all empire faction) is this normal ?
  8. Resolved Can't start siege because UI Dissappear

Summary: You will stuck at the start siege screen after you merge your unit before start siege How to Reproduce: when in the deployment phase before siege just merge your unit group and your UI will completely disappear and never come back so you can't press begin battle button and just stuck...
  9. Need More Info Failed Conspiracy quest when the quest have you deal with 3 bandit group

Summary: You will stuck at the Deal with bandit group 2/3 if you deal with them to slow. and eventually failed the quest How to Reproduce: killed 2 group that wondering around but not deal with 3rd bandit group immediately. The 3rd bandit group will ran out of food and the number will decrease...
  10. Resolved Ruling clan has all the fief due to vassal(s) lack of influence point

Soooooo..... Yeah......maybe you nerf influience gain a little bit to much because vassal clan can't even win the vote to gain fief for themself. :P And yeah.... my GREAT Monchug Khan get 15 fief to himself. Because why not. The Vassal clan don't have enough influence to vote XD Please look...
  11. (Maybe) TW Nerf influience gain a bit to much

Soooooo..... Yeah...... Maybe just maybe TW Nerf influience gain a little bit to much because vassal clan can't even win the vote to gain fief for themself. :P And yeah.... my GREAT Monchug Khan get 15 fief to himself. Because why not. The Vassal clan don't have enough influence to vote anyway...
  12. When your king decide it is a good idea to fight two front war =_=

OMFG!!! DERTHERT STOPPPPP
  13. Need More Info 1.3 Main Branch MEGA Bug Report

Hi start with the picture and i will explain the issue 1. Dalai the She-Wolf Holding at Ain Baliq after I send her to the quest Deliver herd to (Destinaion) 2. Elta The Huntress Holding at Ain Baliq after I send her to the quest Deliver herd to (Destinaion) 3. Rayma The Wanderer Holding at...
  14. Serandon my bro are you ok ? financially.

Serandon my bro.... it is good to have high tier troop but...... did you know you have to actually pay them ?
  15. Companion keep donate top tier troop to friendly city and recruit tier 1 unit instead

I'm playing on 1.3 and when i creating an army with my companion they keep donating her tier 6 heavy horse archer i give them to every friendly city I visit and recruit tier 1 2 unit to fill the rank instead. Is this a bug why my companion keep get rid of the top tier troop ? It is very...
  16. Resolved Troop spawn super far in bandit camp and villege

Hi My issue is sometimes (Many times) when you are attack bandit camp (Steppe bandit camp) one of your troop will spawn in the middle of the road infront of bandit and got killed and alert everyone witch is fun =_= When you engage combat near villege a group of your troop will spawn (next to...
  17. Main quest failed after 844 day

Hi I'm playing on 1.3 beta My main quest (Assemble banner and creact your own empire) failed after 844 day. Is this a bug or i have to make my own kingdom before 844 day ?
  18. The magic army in beta 1.3 hurt their own lord XD

This post is just me ranting don't take it too serious guys XD As beta 1.3 lord try to maintain their magic army of high tier troop I found that those lord can't actually maintain them. I guess only the ruling clan can maintain their high level army. I once come across Joron with 200 wounded...
  19. Peace is expensive and i can't get out of war

A quick question here 3 AI faction declare war on me and it cost 500k for each faction to declare peace with them now i cant get out of the war. Any suggessions ? I can just execute every enemy i capture but I want another way to stop the war if possible =_=
Back
Top Bottom