Search results for query: *

1. Saltefanden

Viking Conquest 2.063

It's seems like the court, own kingdom, does not work as intended, when it comes to new vassals. The log message claims, that a certain lord have been exiled, and have joined my kingdom, but he does not appaer in my court. Even had 3 exiled lords apply to my kingdom, but they don't show up. Sometimes, when entering the court multiple times, then I can make one of them appear. I can also decline a lord multiple times, because even when I deny their application to my kingdom, they keep showing up on the same day, when entering/exit court. Often they also leave their wifes hanging out in court, even when I have denied their lord (more ladies for me, but it seems like these wifes take up a court spot). So far I have not seen applying lords stack up in my court, only 1 at a time, if any at all, even though I know they should be there.
  2. Saltefanden

Viking Conquest 2.063

Another problem I found is that East England took our castle randomly without battle, or war. Strange
    Havn't seen that one, maybe the lord defected to the other side?

But I keep getting these:
    SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO 1
    At script: troop_get_player_relation.
    I have tried to do a fresh install again, deleted all game files, but still I keep getting them. It happens random, when I go into inventory and move my cursor over any item in my inventory. Also when entering a village "buy supplies" inventory, also in "trade with locals". I'm playing sandbox btw. Even started a new game, totally fresh, and it still happens. I'm pretty sure this is the reason for the "log-lag", because it's spams a lot of these error codes.
  3. Saltefanden

Viking Conquest 2.063

Some feedback. I'm getting some script_troop_ID errors and some script_get_player_rep errors. They occur when entering a village or my inventory.
    SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO 1
    SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO 2
    SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO 3
    Started new game, validated files, no mods.
    Also the event log has massive lag, so it often does not show spending cash or collecting tax from town.
    Any one else have these issues?
    Besides that, all good so far.
  4. Saltefanden

Where's everyone? What am I missing?

Most M&B players have literally never even opened multiplayer.
    I have 2500+ hours in Bannerlord (modded), and I have never started MP part. There is a lot of other low depth MP games out there to play. I'm here for the RP, battles that I will remember and long term immersion.
  5. Saltefanden

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Just happened to me yesterday. Caladog has declared war on Unquid. My avatar, as obedient vassal of battanian king, has joined his army. We happily crossed thru Western empire teritory without objection from its authorities and layed siege to Quayaz . Quite uneventful siege. Town was rather poorly defended. After slaughtering few remaining militia and drinking all their beer, voting for new owner has been conjured. Town was passed to some blond hair battanian warmonger. It was probably just a day later that he has defected to Unquid. Probably sneaked to my camp, as I had Unquid as prisoner, and he sweetalked to him, promising gold and women and what not. If I was Caladog, I would declare him a traitor of kingdom and public enemy nr 1. Wanted dead or alive. But Caladog just conjured peace negotiations and war was over....just hilarious 😄
    That's the problem, even in 1.7.2, when you conquer new towns, not in your culture, they have a very high chance of changing sides to the culture of the town. I even tried requiting nobles of same culture and give them the towns, but they just do the same, change sides. Expanding your kingdom is hard, because you will be stuck fighting over the same towns over and over again. I wish they implemented a culture purge option, so you could change culture of a conquered city, let's just say for half prosperity or set it to 0, I don’t care.
  6. Saltefanden

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

I don't understand why you can't just delete the code regarding defections and put whatever was in 1.7.2. We just want to finish the campaign, whatever tinkery thing they were going for... it just doesn't matter.
    Because defections also happens in 1.7.2, large scale. Stopped playing due to it - game breaking very late game.
  7. Saltefanden

11 years of development and still missing.....

main-qimg-e210fad7ae2741db404b193e07fbdccc-lq

Hair loss cure?
  8. Saltefanden

What is annoying in Bannerlord in july 2022?

-You're in the top 3 of the strongest factions an allies (friends too) who you gave towns and castles leave you to join a weak one : why??
    Late game, top faction on the map and some fool family leaves your faction with 2 towns and 2 castles. In the middle of your controlled area. You even have relationship 100 with them, but they join up with a faction with no estates or income, not even their "home" faction, but just a random bankrupted faction. Makes 0 sense and kills my motivation for playing this game, because it keeps happening.

A few other things late game, that causes mental meltdowns for me:
    - Wars, like it's okay to have a war now and then, but not all the time with 3+ factions. It just get annoying going from one battle to another over and over again.
    - AI behavior is bad, like our faction have so much cash, influence and members, but still we only have max 5 braindead armies. We could make 20+, braindead armies but no, let's keep it fair for the other factions. It's war, not hide and seek. It's all in or nothing. AI should also take into account, that a larger, much larger faction, is proberly not the best opponent for a war.
    - It seems like, when at war with a faction, and you crawl your way up the stream of endless armies and you finally reach the point (holding +50 captive enemy lords), where you can start dealing with their cities or castles, then either your faction king or their king declares peace. At war it takes two sides to make peace, not just one side saying, okay let's have peace. There is no consecquence for the AI and no negotiation, just peace because one side says so. Again makes 0 sense. Few days later, you do the same again with another faction and again with the faction you trashed earlier - repeat - repeat - repeat - repeat...

For the record, I dont chop off heads, but it's like the AI and game mechanics forces me to pick that option. Sadly, because that just not how Mount and Blade should be played (in my book). Really loved some of the game mechanics in Warband... Actually think I will install it again.
  9. Saltefanden

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Freeing space on my harddrive helped. I had 15 GB free space on my disk and it wasn't enough. The update is only 600 mb , but somehow steam requires 20 GB , dunno why.
    Hmm, I have 437GB free, so that should not be the case.
  10. Saltefanden

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

But I can't get it . Steam stops it and I can't resume.
    I have the same. Stopped at 41,63KB and can't do anything, tried validating, new shortcut... nothing helps.
  11. Saltefanden

Patch Notes e1.5.4

I just started a game on e1.5.4 and noticed a large decrease on map moving speed. Does the herd speed limit also apply to main army? Can I see this anywhere in the UI?
    Also took my brother to my army group, but can't see him in trading or inventory management screen, I see him in my group, but can't trade items on him or set him up as a caravan leader. That's weird.
  12. Saltefanden

Patch Notes e1.5.3

I have had a few playthroughs on 1.5.3 and no kids. Getting maried and all, but no kids. Even tried with male and female caracters, same result. Waiting in towns and castles does not help.... Seems like a bug. Anyone else having this issue?
  13. Saltefanden

Patch Notes e1.5.3

Edit: Fixed in hotfix :smile:

Entering your character skills looks really strange. I have icons mixed up under all skills and weird icons indicating level up points. I have riding skills under medicine etc. All one big mess.
    Same goes for the "lock item" in trade menu, looks really strange. Yes, I'm in 1.5.3
    And as already mentioned in another post, the item slot icons is also acting strange.

Better go to sleep again.
  14. Saltefanden

Patch Notes e1.5.2

Thanks for the update.

Since 1.5.2 ive been experiencing a 'stutter' when returning to the campaign map after a battle. The stutter happens when i click at a destination to move to, and it never happened in previous versions. Is any one else experiencing this?
    Yes, I'm having the same issue in 1.5.2, never had it before.
  15. Saltefanden

SP - General Feasts, Parties, and More Interaction

+500 hours in single player campaign and a bunch of playthroughs, here are some suggestions:
    - Having a Capital city for each faction would actually have a significant meaning in this game, like Warband. This city would be linked with 4 small villages, have a large and improved defence and a really hard city to conquer. This city would stand out, having the palace/court of the King/Queen and elite/noble guards. As it is now, all cities are the same, no real difference.
    - The Capital city would also serve a base for the faction, the ruler would have a court here. In many of my games factions have been wiped out way too fast, mostly Sturgia. Sturgia lords are then spread out to the most dominant factions, and they will then be even more powerfull and start removing other factions from the map, a slow version of snowballing. The outcome will always be the same. With a strong capital city, then it would be harder to wipe out that faction, slowing this progress even further.
    - Lords that want to join your faction should appear at the court in the capital city and they should have bemands, not just a reload barter thing, but something that would have an impact. If negative relation with that faction, they would never come to court. Be-friending lords would then actually have a meaning.
    - Capital city would also serve as the place for feasts, that would improve your relation with lords in your kingdom. With a cost ofcourse.
    - Borders, every kingdom have borders. Why is this not a thing in MB? If you cross a kingdoms border, with an army it would considered tresspassing, that could even result in war. Border incidents. Crossing the border with a small party of men, let us say below 50, would not have any consequence, but if you come with 50+ then that kingdom would see it as a theat and would send out armies and attack you.
    - Please add more colors for banner design and more logo options. Why only use the colors of the factions, that are already in the game. I want to stand out.
    - War, so much war. At my current game, at war with 3 factions, they just declared war, almost at the same time. I have one city, come on. It should be possible to have some kind of diplomacy in this game.
    - Armor. Not enough end game variation. Imperial lameller, but no other faction has anything like that. Check the Vlandians, only bucket helmets and low class glowes and shoulder armor. There should be more armor and armor pieces end game.
    - Arena/Tournement rewards. All these are more less the same, not main tournement with better prices, like special armor or weapons.
    - Special locations on the map, like in VC, where you fight a named outlaw or a bear. Awesome with these special locations on the map.
    PS. playing vanilla 1.4 - looking forward to the next patch.
  16. Saltefanden

Campaign feedback (+450H)

Here we go. I have some in-game things, that I would like to comment on. Let me just start by saying, that this game is awesome (overall opinion). I have played several playthroughs and spent +450 hours in the game, only singleplayer. Played all the series in M&B, love then, some more than...
Back
Top Bottom