Search results for query: *

1. HalfMetalJacket

Bring back the old troop assignment system

What was the thought process behind this change and why was it necessary? The old ability to assign troops to specific groups allowed us to have some good fun with battles. What we have now is horrendous for the mixed variety of troops. And trying to sort with formations that prefer particular...
  2. HalfMetalJacket

Why were t7+ troop levels removed?

@Dejan Very curious about why the team felt the need to remove the higher caps on on troop levels, while also keeping all the resources for them in game. Some mods actually depend on this, and it seems unnecessary to have removed the feature. I would like it back for my own mod as well.
  3. HalfMetalJacket

Missing youth options?

I've noticed that some cultures don't have a chieftain's servant/steward career option. Does TW intend to add them in, or are they deliberately not getting anything?
  4. HalfMetalJacket

The Untapped Potential of the Notables system

Made this suggestion a while ago and its been about two years. Its not getting traction though, so I'm going to try revive it here. I think TW has something very interesting going on with the notables system... and yet they don't quite realise the actual potential of it. You want to keep a...
  5. HalfMetalJacket

Noble Recruitment

How do you feel about the recruitment of noble troops in this game? Is amassing an army of noble easy? Or is it still difficult? As I understand it (which is not saying much), notables spawn noble troops at a certain power level. I'm just curious because I'm thinking of creating a treeless...
  6. HalfMetalJacket

Unable to use Simulation Meshes for the Modding Kit

I'm trying to help a friend add some cloth physics to some capes that he's made, but for some reason the cloth editor will not let me save it. Am I not doing something correctly? Is this intentional? Or is this perhaps some sort of bug? I believe I am on version 1.5.7 of Bannerlord atm.
  7. HalfMetalJacket

Resolved Southern Shawl not working right

This took me (and the rest of us) way too long to realise, but the southern shawl does not show up correctly in the menu screens at all. You can barely see it from his right shoulder. The whole front half of it is invisible. This is not the case when you are actually moving around on the map...
  8. HalfMetalJacket

Resolved Horse Animation error?

No mods apart from FixedLauncher. Every time I leave the game, this pops up. Seems to crash the game everytime I enter with horses on the field too https://ibb.co/YhDv4Zw Not sure why this is happening. Can anyone help with it?
  9. HalfMetalJacket

Resolved Can't enable or disable mods on launcher

I can't help but feel as though I had this issue before, but I'll put it up again anyway. My launcher won't let me tick or untick mods for some reason. Does this have something to do with the Fixed Launcher mod? Or is this something else entirely?
  10. HalfMetalJacket

SP Native More Troops Mod

I originally posted this a while ago, but I had that thread deleted because of how lazy it was. Hopefully I can offer something a little nicer here. This was originally supposed to be a personal project based on how I like my Bannerlord troops, but seeing as quite a few people seem to...
  11. HalfMetalJacket

Can't seem to find thugs

Has anyone been seeing thugs for hire? I've been testing a mod and I haven't seen thugs anywhere. I don't think I've altered their spawn rate, although I did modify the names and troop tree of armed traders.
  12. HalfMetalJacket

Can't get mod tools open

I have downloaded the mod tools kit from steam, I've opened it without any mods, and I've verified the integrity of files, but mod tools don't seem to show up. All I see is the regular old Bannerlord menu. Anyone know what's going on? I apologise if this is the wrong place for this question...
  13. HalfMetalJacket

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Appointing new notables

People gripe about not being able to recruit the troops of their faction in conquered settlements, resulting in armies that tend to look mixed and lose identity. Proposals to fix this include allowing players to change the culture of a settlement. There are mods that do this too. Here's another...
  14. HalfMetalJacket

Need More Info Long loading time after hotfix

Is it just me, or does the game take ages to load now? I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes and the over world map hasn't loaded at all. I think its only the overworld map. I have played the Enhanced Battle Mod just fine, not sure about other things. I've turned off all my mods and tried...
  15. HalfMetalJacket

Long loading time after hotfix

Is it just me, or does the game take ages to load now? I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes and the over world map hasn't loaded at all. I think its only the overworld map. I have played the Enhanced Battle Mod just fine, not sure about other things. I've turned off all my mods and tried...
  16. HalfMetalJacket

Messing with Party Templates

Working on some new troop trees for the game and I'm curious about the partytemplates.xml. I created a Vlandian partytemplates submodule and modified their tree to resemble more of a lance fournies style unit with my modded troops. I then go into a save and search for them, and then check them...
  17. HalfMetalJacket

Troop Tree Mod crashes whenever I click on a unit in the encyclopedia

Ever since I modified the ID of my troops, I've been getting recent issues with the vlandian troop tree mod I've been working on. I've done this with a new campaign too. Is changing the id really that much of a problem for the game? I wanted to change the id to something more non descript to...
  18. HalfMetalJacket

AI troops with perks

Does TW have any intention to make perks work on regular troops as well? Like giving two hander units that knockdown perk? Looking at how the perks are designed at the moment, I can't help but worry that it won't be the case. There's a lot of 'individual effect+effect for army' style perks at...
  19. HalfMetalJacket

Best mod for spears?

What mod would you recommend to improve spears in Bannerlord? I'm worried that they're out of date and won't work with new changes like the throwable pila we have now.
  20. HalfMetalJacket

Anyone else unsatisfied with some of the Beta 1.4.1 changes to troops?

While there are many things to enjoy about the changes, such as shields for more troops, Sturgia and the like, I feel like in some places, TW has taken a few steps back. I don't like how badly TW gutted the Aserai Vanguard Faris. Weaker armour and far inferior skills to others makes it very...
Back
Top Bottom