Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info game launcher dont start its just crash cant play after this update

the game just crash after this update the game cant even start
  2. do you think that sturgia need a rework?

sturgia is considered the worst faction of the entire game they are not good at all compared to the warband nordics do you think they need a rework and make the nords strong again?
  3. In Progress connection problems but I have a good internet

i got the 2 red icons and the ping just keep increasing for no reason and i have a good connection
  4. ia is completely aggresive and the towns ally and enemies can get 1000 to 2000 of troops breaking all siege intention

the last uptade broke a bit the balance of the game is imposible to siege a enemy town because they outnumbered your troops and the ia is completely aggresive as hell please we need a hotfix
  5. Need More Info fps drops and really large loading screen in the beta 1.4

the fps drops are pretty long some times and then some time and another one appears and in 1.3 i didnt have those problems (somebody here have those problems too?)
  6. i really miss lord and companions having a personality

u remember those days when my best friends in warband were matheld and count rafarch now in bannerlord everyone is replaceable and you cant feel nothing with them i just wish at least that they got random personality
  7. Need More Info stuttering and fps drops when i enter into combat and character model and npc models dont appearing when the battle start

its so frustrating having a decent fight with these problems i cant fight decently and this happen in the map too
  8. Resolved game crash whatever i try to enter in a city or a village

the game just crash in the loading screen when i try to enter in a city or village for no reason .the only thing working is the store and the arena and for this i cant take new quest
Back
Top Bottom