Search results for query: *

1. Cool Guy

Resolved (Temporary) Graphical blackout

I updated to 1.6.2 and the issue seems to be resolved.
  2. Cool Guy

Got the file. Forwarded to QA. Thanks!
    I appreciate your work. If there is anything else you need, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you.
  3. Cool Guy

Update: It is periodically occuring on a daily basis. Seems to be the same time of day each time as in the video.
  4. Cool Guy

Summary: Most objects and textures in the world are blacked out. UI elements remain unaffected. After some in-game time passes, I can tab out and back in to resolve the issue (This doesn't work if I try it immediately. In-game time must pass, seems to work around dusk.) How to Reproduce...
  5. Cool Guy

Resolved [1.5.9 beta] Rival Gangs

I was able to reproduce the bug, and uploaded as instructed.

All that's needed is to accept the mission and wait in town until you receive the prompt to join the fight. Click accept, and when the troops spawn for the battle, no gang leader spawns for the enemy team.
  6. Cool Guy

Resolved [1.5.9 beta] Rival Gangs

Summary: When starting the gang battle for Rival Gang mission, the gang leader doesn't spawn. As a result, there is no conversation to trigger the start of the fight. I was able to kill the passive gang members and win the battle. Rewards were given as normal. How to Reproduce: Duno, sorry I...
  7. Cool Guy

In Progress Worse performance since 1.5.7

I've been having issues lately, with game stability. game would have intermittent framerate drops, longer than normal load screens, crashes usually followed the slowdowns.

I decided to watch my performance stats in task manager while playing. I noticed that during battles, in towns or tournaments, my cpu/gpu usage was fairly consistent; no problems. when I was in campaign map, my cpu/gpu usage would spike while the game was paused. the highest of these spikes would be when returning to the campaign map after a battle. 100% usage was fairly common. when traveling at normal or fast speed, my cpu/gpu usage would actually go down and remain steady, until i paused again.

Not sure if it's related to what's happening with Ramus, but hope it helps.
  8. Cool Guy

Resolved Crash at nightfall. Possibly related to Deliver Herd to Argoron.

I loaded the game after patching today, and the issue seems to be resolved. I loaded the crash save a few times just to be sure. I appreciate the work y'all are doing.
  9. Cool Guy

Resolved Crash at nightfall. Possibly related to Deliver Herd to Argoron.

This first file is the earliest save I have. It's 1 day before crash occurs and will put you in the same place as beginning of the video.

This second one is immediately before the crash.
Back
Top Bottom