Search results for query: *

1. Thank you for your maturity [APE] Superhobo

There will hopefully be an easy fix to this soon. When the new type of duel servers come out taleworlds can leave the old kind for clans and other people to use, while the melee sweats can use the newer and better duel servers. Its a win, win.
  2. Honest MP Review - Give servers plz

I mean it is not wrong.
  3. What is the counter to players feint spamming?

Realistically, you would just bash with your shield, but in this game it leaves you vulnerable and they can just hit you if they see you trying to bash. It's so annoying playing against players that are basically dancing spamming feints over and over in different directions, refusing to commit to an attack until you are vulnerable. I don't see any way of punishing this because whenever i try to attack them, they perfectly block every single one of my attacks. The multiplayer just becomes depressing when you're against these stacks of players that all feint spam and you feel useless.
    You have to wait. Be patient if you have a shield. Literally what almost always works for me is not putting my shield down until I HEAR the noise of the fienter hitting my shield. Try it, it really works.
  4. [V] Legion | [NA][Recruiting]

Best clan in the world. Join today for fun!
  5. Skirmish Xauna

xauna.png

Please leave all map-related feedback for Xauna in this thread.
    Easy bannerlord glitch
    Super easy glitch on this map. Surprised no one pays attention to it.
Back
Top Bottom