Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Village needs draught animals

Summary: Tried to ask a companion to do it, as I have the Spicevendor with 101 Trade in my party. However, the option was greyed out and it still says that I need a companion of more than 22 in Trade. How to Reproduce: (please refer to above) Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name...
  2. Resolved [1.5.8] Companions can't smith anymore

I have a companion in my party and she is Nawa the Spicevendor. However, she is not listed in the Smithy screen as shown below.
  3. Resolved [1.5.5 Beta] Gang Leader Needs Weapons - Wrong weapons got taken away

I am now using 1.5.5 Beta without mods. During the Quest "Gang Leader Needs Weapons", I have several tournament weapons in my inventory. The gang leader takes them away instead of the hatchets which I brought for him. Wasn't this fixed supposedly already? And the guy who gave me the Quest is...
  4. Resolved [1.5.4] Bug is back - notables giving quests at villages that have just been raided and are still burning

Summary: Bug is back - notables giving quests at villages that have just been raided and are still burning How to Reproduce: I was given a quest to talk to the Poachers during the Poachers' Quest at a village. However, the village was just freshly raided and is currently burning and there is no...
  5. Resolved [1.5.4] Bug is back - Control groups 5 and 6 start in unexpected places on the fight maps.

Please refer to the following: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/control-groups-5-and-6-start-in-unexpected-places-on-the-fight-maps.429563/#post-9517841. It was supposedly fixed but it is either back, or it was never fixed in the first place, as I did not play the game and took a...
  6. Resolved [1.5.4 Beta] Inventory for Nogand, Varic when they are not in my party

Summary: I was going through the inventory screen for all my companions when Nogand, Varic and the entire sibling's names are also in there. However, they are not in my party at all. How to Reproduce: After rescuing Nogund, Varic and the entire sibling from the bandit hideout. Media...
  7. Resolved [Beta 1.5.2] Minor Bug regarding Crafted Swords

Summary: I smith, but I don't smith a lot. I am only at about level 30+ for Smithing, but you can refer to this screenshot regarding something odd. I don't remember smithing that many swords. I was in Varcheg and I noticed that they were selling 11 of Crafted One Handed Swords, which I find the...
  8. [1.5.0 & 1.5.1] Low spawn rate for Sturgian Trotters

Related to this thread which was unresolved in 1.4.1: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/sturgian-trotter-not-sold-anywhere-in-1-4-1-beta-branch.423480/ Summary: Sturgian Trotters are not sold in most places, even not sold in Sturgia cities. I was told by Ragnavald to find 5...
  9. In Progress Group 5 getting blocked by Group 3

Summary: This is related to the other posts regarding certain groups being placed in the wrong position (group 5 and 6 being placed close to the enemy for densely-forested, village, and hideout maps). In open field battles, group 5 (Skirmishers) usually are placed behind group 3, and they will...
  10. SP - General [Suggestions] Make Minor Factions stronger and more unique

Improving minor factions could give life to the campaign map and the gameplay. Right now, minor factions are generic and useless. Factions employ them as mercenaries when they are losing a war, and minor factions are not even strong, as they have trouble replenishing their fallen troops and they...
  11. Questions regarding companions/wanderers

I restarted my game twice due to the release of new patches this week. However, for these two new games, Healers/Bitterdraughts/Surgeons didn't spawn (I can't find them in the encyclopedia) and I am going around without a surgeon. Just wondering will they spawn later in the game? If they...
Back
Top Bottom