Search results for query: *

1. Do you want more complex features, such as proper formation behaviour in Bannerlord?

I am not asking for much. I am not asking for pikewall or phalanx formations, but I feel that you should be to customize some groups into a customized formations before battles. I want my Group I to consist of pikemen and spearman and they always start with the longest weapon in spearwall formation, and they do not throw any weapons or use any swords unless I tell them to. I want my Group VI to always use their swords, 2H as first priorty and 1H if they don't have.
  2. [Suggestion] Ambush Sytem: Lure party

I am not sure if TW has the capability to implement such an advanced or complex feature at this moment, but having an ambush system will make a big difference to Battania.
    Battania armies get completely decimated by Vlandia when you are playing as Battania. All the Battanian soldiers ran towards Vlandi crossbowmen like how Tom Cruise and his samurai charged against the gattling guns. They really need to give Battania the ability to recruit archers at non-noble level if they don't want to implement this feature.
  3. Resolved Village needs draught animals

Hello, I have already uploaded the file. You can get the error by entering the nearby village and there is a Draught Animal quest and you will notice that it does not work.
  4. Resolved Village needs draught animals

Summary: Tried to ask a companion to do it, as I have the Spicevendor with 101 Trade in my party. However, the option was greyed out and it still says that I need a companion of more than 22 in Trade. How to Reproduce: (please refer to above) Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name...
  5. Mount & Blade 2 lore is bland and boring

They have an interesting lore, but they seem to have abandoned the storytelling as they can't even finish the game.
    It would be perfect if they follow something like F&S, in which each faction will have different quests and storyline that tie into the main storyline.
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

I don't know what did the hotfix for 1.5.8 do but now, the textures for the icons are not even loading.
  7. SP - General A way to make castles and cities more interesting

Everyone has been talking about moving noble line recruitment to castles. I hope it can be implemented.
  8. What's up with hideouts?

Attack a boring map with boring enemies with a set amount of forces and beat the bandit leader to remove it from the map and get a bit of loot.
    This becomes stale after the third time, but the way they are implemented, you basically have to remove them at some point unless you want a swarm of ever-spawning enemies desecrating the economy.
    Here are my issues with hideouts:
    1. They don't contain anything unique. No unique items, no unique prisoners.
    2. Why can't the player visit hideouts as guests? Build good relationship with the raiders as a by levelling up on Roguery, and visit hideouts to buy unique items, sell underground items for higher margins, recruit Sea Raiders' Chiefs into your army.
  9. Do you want the game to be released now?

My worst nightmare is when TW decides that it has been one year and they have decided to release the game at this state. In other words, they have given up and have earned enough money from the EA sales.
    This also means rebellions are halfway done, no castle management, no castle remakes, no feasts...
  10. We should have the ability to make companions lords!

Badly missed in the game.
    They should also expand the traits of the companions, so that there will be some companions who were of noble birth and we can give them lordship and fiefs without any relationship penalty (it is also another thing if these nobles are capable administrators or not).
  11. Mercenaries need rework

I feel that mercenaries should have their own strongholds so that they can replenish their soldiers easily. I saw in the previous versions when some mercenary lords are going around with 10 soldiers or less. And I agree with you if the faction runs out of money or they have lost too many men, they can break the contract and leave. Isn't there an issue now that factions run out of money employing them?
  12. SP - General Improving the usefulness of mercenaries / minor factions

I am quite surprised that your post has gone unnoticed.
    Here are some of my thoughts:
    It'd also be good if mercenaries made more informed decisions about joining AI factions.
    Mercenary parties are also typically too small to stand up to enemy lords alone and spend most of their time raiding villages then getting captured when someone shows up to defend.
    I agree with you. I feel that mercenaries should serve a specific purpose. For example, the Beni Zilal should serve as a raiding force for employing factions, rather than joining main army and getting destroyed.
    I feel that mercenaries should be divided into a few categories, and I can think of raiders, soldiers, and vanguards. Raiders will have the predisposition of raiding villages and caravans, soldiers will join armies and increase numbers, vanguards should stay back and destroy raiders and join in castle/city defenses. When you employ them, you can tell them what to do, or else they will stick to their default dispositions.

While they may begin the campaign with their unique troops, they quite quickly become diluted with the recruits of whatever faction they are currently serving.
    I once posted here as well that mercenaries should have their own strongholds, where they can replenish their unique troops quickly. I also think that they should have simple quests for you to build relationship with them so that you are allowed to access their stronghold and recruit unique troops, trade unique items, and forge unique items.
  13. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Are icons still disappearing for you people?
    You mean the portraits of the village nobles and soldiers? Yes, they are still loading and not showing up. Are there any plans to fix them?
  14. Resolved [1.5.8] Companions can't smith anymore

Click on the icon of your leader and your companions present will be displayed!
    I know - not obvious!
    Thank you. I don't know what this change is for. I think there are other bugs or features that will add more to this game than this meaningless change.
  15. Resolved [1.5.8] Companions can't smith anymore

I have a companion in my party and she is Nawa the Spicevendor. However, she is not listed in the Smithy screen as shown below.
  16. Resource gathering points like Wood,Stone,Food

I hope that they can add in to enhance workshops and castles. Collect raw materials for a workshop, and collect raw materials to build something in a castle. Speed up with slave labor as well by rounding up some looters and making them work on that new building in the castle.
  17. Weapon and armor repair

I hope they add armor crafting in soon. I always want a system like Skyrim in which you can repair and enhance your weapons and armor.
  18. I really hate the default deployment arrangement, I hope they hurry and give us full control soon!

For 1.5.6, I suffer badly whenever I do quests for Caravan Ambush. The enemies are now mounted raiders and I have seen them directly take out Imperial Veteran Infantryman with a direct charge. Whenever I am facing these enemies, I would like my Group VI (which I put all my Spearman in) to lead the line instead of swordsman before the battle.
  19. Resolved [1.5.4] Bug is back - Control groups 5 and 6 start in unexpected places on the fight maps.

I just want to give an update for 1.5.6 that this bug is still around. Just wondering if the QA team forgot about this?
    We had a battle at a village and the enemy archer completely destroyed my Group VI, because they spawned near the enemy.
  20. Resolved [1.5.5 Beta] Gang Leader Needs Weapons - Wrong weapons got taken away

I am now using 1.5.5 Beta without mods. During the Quest "Gang Leader Needs Weapons", I have several tournament weapons in my inventory. The gang leader takes them away instead of the hatchets which I brought for him. Wasn't this fixed supposedly already? And the guy who gave me the Quest is...
Back
Top Bottom