Search results for query: *

• Users: Jimster280
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. i need away around the battle-eye batch file taleworlds forces me to install

my windows will not run batch files. hell my windows wont even bring up the command console when i tell it. i bought this game at release and havent been able to play it for the last 6 months because of this issue. no im not going to reinstall windows as this is really the only thing its ever...
  2. taleworlds banning people perminantly from multiplayer for anti chinese communist party sentiment

there are massive reports on steam of peoples steam accounts getting perminantly banned from multiplayer for using anti chinese communist party sentiment on chat, or even for something as small as using a whinney the pooh profile picture (its from a xi jinping meme) the worst part is...
  3. Need More Info "you have been kicked by anti cheat, reason: restart required"

i cant play online anymore. for the last few weeks anytime i try to join a multiplayer match it kicks me off within a minute. ive reinstalled the game multiple times and completely deleted any files off my pc pertaining to bannerlord due to a game breaking single player bug i was experiencing...
  4. the application faced a problem we need to collect necessary files to fix this problem.

finally coming back to the game after a month and a half break my game crashes on startup even after ive deleted the documents folder, the vortex folder. and even after reinstalling bannerlord. i just want to play my game i payed 50$+ for, please help.
Back
Top Bottom