Search results for query: *

1. MostBlunted

Question about the "final" release (multiple version as now in beta?)

@Callum @Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds Will there still be an option to use older game version (Steam, console crowd is ****ed but not my problem) as it is now? Or will there only be the latest "final" release version available? I hope we can still play the older versions after your "final" release...
  2. MostBlunted

I have some questions about Bloc

How is it possible that a single person, shows a whole company, what would be possible if they would care about their game? Sure, most of his mods are "just" some proofs of concepts, some mods just showed that things are not possible as TW claimed. How can a single guy make the impossible...
  3. MostBlunted

Solution for the grain bug that TW just ignores

While TW is just ignoring everything, modders already saved the day....so pathetic but anyways: https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/3324240298483595518/ For the lulz...
  4. MostBlunted

CEO Statement regarding the release

Is this just an april fools joke? Source: https://cdn.taleworlds.com/static/press/PressRelease/PressRelease.pdf
  5. MostBlunted

Gloria Victis - small scale PVP mmo with skill based combat without any magic

I just found this gem: https://store.steampowered.com/app/327070/Gloria_Victis_Medieval_MMORPG/ It´s a skill based medieval PVP mmo but with a small scale (500 player each server is the goal). If you always wanted a mmo that is kind of Mount and Blade you might check this game out. The combat...
  6. MostBlunted

QOL - Party management - add this mod to vanilla - Much wow, much value!

@Callum @Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds @Duhk_Tails @MRay Please TW check out this mod and just add into your base game: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/492?tab=description It just improves the party management without changing the overall UI. Players could completly ignore...
  7. MostBlunted

Workshops 1.8.0

I´m loving the improved workshops for ~23k denars in 1.8.0:
  8. MostBlunted

Weird mods

Just some fun thread about some weird mods you may have encoutered, I´ve found this gem: No offense, whatever floats your boat but da fuq?! :D
  9. MostBlunted

Do you guys from TW also play the game (like a whole playthrough 10+ hours)?

Don´t get me wrong I know that you are also playing your own game for testing reasons, at least I hope so. But do you also actually play it like we players do? Just trying to have fun and set your own goals and try to achieve them? And like a whole playthrough that last more than 10 hours? And...
  10. MostBlunted

Bloc is still on fire - Age of Bannerlords

It´s crazy what is possible with the engine and some dedicated modder.
  11. MostBlunted

Parties - One Option missing

I really like the option to have 3 stances but the problem is that all of my parties are constantly in some army. So they get killed a lot of times and I can´t beef them up. I would suggest to just add one option: "Don´t join army"
  12. MostBlunted

You´re down (out of battle)

If I´m dead I don´t care for the 37th inf dude if I want to follow the battle. Please give me a quick way to follow my companion instead of scrolling down around hundreds of units! Or maybe even let me play some other unit (optional)?
  13. MostBlunted

Small UI (4k) bug report

A small UI bug in 4k resolution:
  14. MostBlunted

Bandit Hideouts

They´re tedious at the moment! At least when you reach mid game you´ve seen them all a hundred times and they´re always the same (only difference if sea riders, mountain bandits...). There needs to be some variety, more maps for them and different spawn points (maybe there are already but I...
  15. MostBlunted

Can we please get an alternative to "governor perks"?

While I like the perk system I don´t think that all perks are fine for the level you get them. The worst offender are of course all governour perks because they are just useless for the player. All governor related stuff should change into something useful when the player picks the perk. But...
  16. MostBlunted

After 2 years of a successful EA launch I just want to say "Thanks!"

Thanks to all: - Developers that are still somehow talking to us, I can only talk about the general forum part, but thanks to guys like: Mexxico, Duh and the one UI (?) dev with the name I always forget (Mr Jay/Ray?!), but of course thanks to all devs! - Moderators, I think you´re doing an...
  17. MostBlunted

Thanks but...! (Clickbait)

I´ve only played like 2-3 hours in 1.7.0. yet. And it´s a very good update, please keep it up. I know that we can´t expect an update this HUGE every week. Not only the pace of this is huge update but also the communication you did in the beta patch notes thread (even on a ****ing friday!)...
  18. MostBlunted

Giving quests to your companions?

I´ve stolen this from reddit but I like the idea and I don´t think I´ve seen this suggestion here (as it if matters *lol*): https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/r6inx0/probably_not_something_that_well_get_soon_but/ It would be really nice if we could give some small and simple quests...
  19. MostBlunted

Which feature do you want the most?

Just curious
Back
Top Bottom